• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yay my newies matured. Since they were both male, I'm going to get female ones of them now.

Zeldafan, you can replace those adults with new eggs you know since they're not going to die now that they're adults.

I got a black egg off the abandoned page yestreday, but I don't have room in my siggy, so I will put it in my post! Please click :)

Same for you, Magatha, that autumn dragon can be taken out now. The only reason I keep mine in my siggy sometimes is because I don't have anything to replace them with. Pretty much nothing is new to me except for super rares and striped eggs which hate me to death.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yay!!! My pygmy is female!

Also, speaking of females, I have four female whiptails. Two frozen and two adults. Those freaking things refuse to be male.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I hav too many male dragons...
Is there anything special on Halloween? If there is, I should make sure there is room in my scroll.

Yes, there are dragons for halloween.
Vampires are actually Halloween dragons but they can reproduce. Pumpkin dragons are halloween dragons too.
I believe there are new ones every year.

But I think they're only on Halloween day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom