• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games That AREN'T Nintendo Are You Looking Forward To?

G

gUtSLyOiR

Pretty simple, question, but what games do you have your eye on that arent LoZ SS and every 3DS game announced?

as a PC gamer, i'm dying to finally get Guild Wars 2, and Brink cant come soon enough. I was a huge fan of all episodes of Guild Wars, and Brink is being developed by the same guys who made Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, which i spent hours upon hours on. Anyone else? or is this thread gonna die and im just gonna be embarassed?:hmm:

*edit*

people actually posted and responded? LOLWUT
thats kind new... I like this forum already :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I'm probably part of the 5% of people that are actually looking forward to Devil May Cry 5.
So far there's been nothing but complaining from fans, and I admit, I was a bit skeptical, and to be honest, I still am a little, but I'm going to keep the faith alive.
I mean, I'm sure Dante will turn back into the normal lovable Dante in the end.
Even if the game is a flop, there's always the possibility of it bouncing back much like the series did when it went from the suckiness of DMC2 to the awesomeness of DMC3.
Just gotta....be positive......

jugglaj91

I am me....
Just like Athenian200 I too am looking forward to World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Also looking forward to The Force Unleashed 2, Fable 3, and Rock Band 3.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm still waiting for the announcement of Beyond Good and Evil 2 for the wii, but I don't think that will ever happen :(. Other than that I'm looking forward to Professor Layton en de Verloren toekomst (unwound future in Dutch, it will be released later this month) and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 (I think the European releasedate is still unknown).

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

This. Thank goodness for the BBFC rating it 15 here =D *dusts off '360 controller*

I was excited about Sonic 4... but the fact it's in episodes kinda puts me off... if I'm gonna devote time to a game, I like it to be the whole thing rather than tearing through it in a few days and then having to wait months for the next section, just to repeat the same dilema.

And uhh, BIT.TRIP FATE, if it counts. It's for the VC, but technically not Nintendo made, so =D
The BIT.TRIP series is ridiculously addictive XD

G

gUtSLyOiR

thats cool, ive played all the dmcs and i agree. even though dante looks pretty dumb, judging by the trailer theres still very much badassery to be had. maybe they'll go the route of infamous 2, and change the character back. Also... vanquish demo was F***ING AMAZING. and about Beyond Good and Evil 2, while only a few trailers have been released, theres no word of a halt on production :D

I loved the first beyond good and evil, and so you can bet i'll be picking up the second one. Now if only they add in co-op play i'd be set, which makes sense given that in the first you always had a partner of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I don't know why, but I'm still holding onto hope for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Its looks like a really good game, but Square is taking forever when it comes to leaking information. *sigh* Oh well. Another game that I shouldn't be looking forward to since I had the chance to buy it is Final Fantasy XIV. :kawaii: (I could have bought this stupid game, but I chose the Sims 3 instead because it was cheaper!!! At least, it will be released for the PS3 in March, so I can't really complain.-.-)

Jedizora

:right:
I am looking foward to CoD black ops, Assassins creed brotherhood, star wars the force unleashed 2 and littlebigplanet2

I don't know why, but I'm still holding onto hope for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Its looks like a really good game, but Square is taking forever when it comes to leaking information. *sigh* Oh well. Another game that I shouldn't be looking forward to since I had the chance to buy it is Final Fantasy XIV. :kawaii: (I could have bought this stupid game, but I chose the Sims 3 instead because it was cheaper!!! At least, it will be released for the PS3 in March, so I can't really complain.-.-)

Yes, I really want Versus right now. Being the guy who's STILL playing XIII (gasp), I'm really looking forward to it. Another huge one is Batman: Arkham City. I had soooooo much fun with Arkham Asylum that I can't possibly imagine not liking this game. It's only looking better so far. Force Unleashed 2 is right around the corner, so my anticipation for that has gotten pretty big too. Did I hear a Mirror's Edge 2 rumor going around? Yeah, I'd really like something similar to that too.

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
Kingdom Hearts 3 i suppose. Yes, it has been formally announced by Tetsuya Nomura in EGM. I don't know if it will be PS3 Ps2 or Xbox 360, but it has been announced, so i guess i'll get it. It wont be coming out until 2012-2013 though, but honestly, Nintendo is dominating right now, theres ntohing else to look forward to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom