• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?!

I've never done this before there are too many words in all of your posts and what the heck is a lynch?! I thought that was some blood-sucking animal! HAVE WE ALL TURNED INTO VAMPIRES?! What's IGMEOY? Is that some brand of KNIFE for KILLING PEOPLE?!

I'm so going to die...:kawaii:

As much as it's good that there is suspicions going around, be careful to not get caught following fake evidence.

Allow me to ask another question to spice things up: If you had to vote to lynch someone right now, who would it be and why?

Personally both Kokirion and theskywardsword seem suspicious to me, But its hard to know for sure. If absolutely had to vote right now. I'd vote Kokirion.

Why? Because I believe he is trying to stir up confusion and is waiting for us to lynch a townie so he can go out and do his dirty deeds. He'd essentially get two kills as a mafia that way. Also I'd like to point out that currently Kokirion has been most active in this game.

[link to who's posted]
who's Posted said:

TheSkywardSword I think, while he made a very scumtell-ish remark, I think it could also really be a beginner mistake.

Right now if I had to I would probably vote Kokirion. I get the strange feeling he's trying a little "too hard" to scumhunt.

I agree, yet I still don't feel like there is enough to warrant lynching him quite yet. He's definitely one to keep our eye on.

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?!

I've never done this before there are too many words in all of your posts and what the heck is a lynch?! I thought that was some blood-sucking animal! HAVE WE ALL TURNED INTO VAMPIRES?! What's IGMEOY? Is that some brand of KNIFE for KILLING PEOPLE?!

All of those definitions are on the first page.

I think she's thinking of a Leech <_<

Mafia is a little intimidating for some....

IGMEOY is "I've got my eye on you" though for the record...

Chill Out, Relax and it will all be good.

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
I think she's thinking of a Leech <_<

Mafia is a little intimidating for some....

IGMEOY is "I've got my eye on you" though for the record...

Chill Out, Relax and it will all be good.

Okay. Okay...

I'm good. I've never done this before. There were just like, a LOT of words in everybody's posts and I have no idea what I'm doing...

And it WAS a leech. Thanks for clearing that up! :D

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Guys... are we getting anywhere here? By this time last game we were close to lynching Elfen...

I agree that we shouldn't rush it but take our time to analyze people more closely

Alright, just got done with the thread and now I'm ready to post some more. POST MOAR GAIZ! lol jk

That's my usual playstyle, I just adapt it a little bit for when I'm scum (just enough to not hurt the scum and keep it the same). Go to games where I've been confirmed Town. You'll see me doing the exact same thing as I have been in the previous two games, as well as this one. ;)

Well, it is good that people are bringing things up. But the problem with bringing that up is that it doesn't really matter.

It's quite obvious that Durion was talking in third person by accident. And miswording isn't much of a reason to suspect someone. People can easily misword and be Town (IE Me in my first game where I worded my posts badly and got lynched for it, ahhh the memories <3), while at the same time, they can be scum (look at me in Round 2 here for an example, I misworded a couple times and flipped Mafia Roleblocker).

I didn't even make it to Day 4, just like Round 1. I'm not understanding how I pulled that off for a super long time last game. But I do think that we should keep a careful watch on the "analyzers", ya never know who might be trying to copy my epic game from last time.

As for the Durion/kokirion war, I personally think that they're just two Townies misunderstanding each other. But I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of one of them being Mafia or both of them being Mafia and staging a war to draw attention away from their other scum buddies/confuse the Town.

As for Durion, he isn't doing anything really very scummy in my opinion. Just bein' himself. Of course, I pulled that off flawlessly last game and look what happened. Mafia victory. And kokirion could easily just be a newb who doesn't quite know what he's talking about.

For now, I say we just keep our eyes on them and go from there.

But, I have a big suspicion on TheSkywardSword now. He says that by this point Elfen was already dead or something along those lines (I'm too lazy to find the quote XD). Honestly, I don't think speed lynching is a good thing. By speed lynching, we cut our Day 1 info short. To top it off, we also can very possibly lynch a Townie.

FoS: TheSkywardSword

How dost thou pleadst?

There. I fixdeded it. Sooooo... i herd u liek mudkipz?

He says for when he is scum meaning not scum in this round. Does that mean he's a townie?

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Personally both Kokirion and theskywardsword seem suspicious to me, But its hard to know for sure. If absolutely had to vote right now. I'd vote Kokirion.

Why? Because I believe he is trying to stir up confusion and is waiting for us to lynch a townie so he can go out and do his dirty deeds. He'd essentially get two kills as a mafia that way. Also I'd like to point out that currently Kokirion has been most active in this game.

Thanks for answering my question, you're the only done it so far...:mellow:

I agree, yet I still don't feel like there is enough to warrant lynching him quite yet. He's definitely one to keep our eye on.

I know, I'm just trying to ask a hypothetical question to keep "constructive" discussion going. I want us townies to be careful of chasing red herrings. We can all sit here and say "I don't know who to vote for" or "I'll just wait for somebody to do something suspicious" instead of actively trying to "scum hunt". If you suspect someone, you should try to put them on the defensive. The scum isn't going to make a mistake and show themselves if you don't.

He says for when he is scum meaning not scum in this round. Does that mean he's a townie?

Good point but that could be just a scum ploy. Tyler is smart enough to plant those kind of false seeds. I wouldn't assume by that that he is townie for sure.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I'm pretty sure that he was referring to me, unless I'm greatly mistaken.

But to be honest, saying "I hate my roll" was pretty stupid as it looks suspicious to the inexperienced members. :P

I don't like rolls either....*shot*
I keep reading IGMEOY as ITMY which is a short version of my name. :/

I'm finding a couple of people suspicious. But I need to watch them both when they're here. Maybe then I can start to validate my
suspicions.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'm finding a couple of people suspicious. But I need to watch them both when they're here. Maybe then I can start to validate my
suspicions.

Then put 'em on ice. Say who you think is suspicious man. Don't keep your suspicions to yourself man.

PoS: Icetomeetyou

(PoS means "Pinky of Suspicion", by the way, it's basically the Pichu of the FoS family and a very miniscule form of the FoS).

Simply put, I find that you're not willing to tell us your suspicions is suspicious. Care to confirm your scumminess?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Elfen was lynched within the first 24 hours of the game's beginning. Any lynch that goes that fast is bound to end up townie when the odds are as they are. It's preferable to take the time that we have to make better analyses in order to avoid lynching other members.

Problem with that?
Yes. Fast and loose is the best policy.
jk
IGMEOY TheSkywardSword and Dracomajora
because of the reason everyone else has been saying. I don't want to be repetitive and add a bunch of unnecessary text to the game.

Din Akera

Sniper
Alright. So, I would like to point out a ‘sparkstarter’ AwesomeLink86. Asked us all two questions somewhere at the beginning to get discussion moving. Which in some ways was good. There was less randomness to posts to try and get things moving forward. Couple things I would like to point out though:

Let's not try to rush things. We still have five days to make an informed decision. And look what happened with Elfen (I did my research on the last game), he was a townie. We need to compile as much suspicions and evidence as we can before we lynch someone.

Did his research. Okay, probably a good idea, but strikes me a new player doing his homework to fulfill his role properly. I know people like this game (I know I do) but if you were just a townie, how many of you would honestly research the entire last game?

Allow me to ask another question to spice things up: If you had to vote to lynch someone right now, who would it be and why?

Here he does ANOTHER spark. Get things moving, get people pointing fingers at each other, get townies to turn on each other.

I know, I'm just trying to ask a hypothetical question to keep "constructive" discussion going. I want us townies to be careful of chasing red herrings. We can all sit here and say "I don't know who to vote for" or "I'll just wait for somebody to do something suspicious" instead of actively trying to "scum hunt". If you suspect someone, you should try to put them on the defensive. The scum isn't going to make a mistake and show themselves if you don't.

Again with the ‘let’s go, keep it moving, keep ragging on each other.’
Moving on to other posts of interest.

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Okay, lol. I would like to chock this up to emotion (don’t remember the acronym. CIUTE?) new player of a young age, I really don’t find this that suspicious.

Guys... are we getting anywhere here? By this time last game we were close to lynching Elfen...
As a couple others have said this could very well be a slip and I agree that it is very suspicious, though it isn’t enough for me to point. But IGMEOY.

I don't like rolls either....*shot*
I'm finding a couple of people suspicious. But I need to watch them both when they're here. Maybe then I can start to validate my suspicions.

I’m with everyone else on the main point of your post. Would you care to share? …
But the part I want to point out is the part no one commented on. He doesn’t like rolls either. Now, he was careful not to say HIS role. But part of me sees this as a mafia brotherly defense, jumping to the rescue of Draco.

My 2 cents for the night! :D lol

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
AwesomeLink is suspicious and here are my reasons.

AwesomeLink is actually a bit of a veteran in this game. He's new to the Online Edition but he has played the Card Edition before (with real people all in the same room). And I know AwesomeLink a little bit from Kokiri Kid Mafia 4 on LoZ.com and I gotta say, it isn't exactly normal behavior. But then again, KK Mafia #4 is a huge variable since it's ongoing and he hasn't been confirmed scum or Town yet, so yeah.

Honestly though, it really seems like he's just being a Pro Town player to me. Helping us address things and all...

Lol... AwesomeLink seems to be playing the role I played last game... With all the "lets keep it moving people" and I admire that. You definitely got Jo's seal of approval little one. If you turn out to be scum, I think I'll cry. There's something honest about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom