• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Wig-Or-Log Art

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
person!.jpg

All right. This is an... average person in a certain part of Wig we haven't seen yet. I don't know which part, but I know they're there. They might be zombies, but we can't tell yet.

See? I told you I could draw a person, as long as you made no stipulations about the quality. Hehe.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
View attachment 7596

All right. This is an... average person in a certain part of Wig we haven't seen yet. I don't know which part, but I know they're there.

See? I told you I could draw a person, as long as you made no stipulations about the quality. Hehe.

:lol: And you named it Person too! Props to our first Person other than me to submit a character. But Athenian, their band is covered. They will be killed on sight.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Random, should I just draw myself? (Just confirming...)
Sure. Draw whatever you want. It's pretty much an open field so long as it's related to the story.

Hey, whose ready to see a drawing of Sheina?
To all who raised their hand, you better go draw her then cause that's not whose in this pic. Introducing the mighty Koroko!!!

Koroko Color Small.JPG
pencil.png

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Can anybody color this? As you can see from before, my coloring always comes out looking 2D. I want something like shadows and stuff. I regret drawing it on loose leaf. That'll probably make it harder.
Wig-Or-Log 002.jpg

In case you can't tell, it's a pic of Pandora, Atsuma and Koroko when they were younger. Atsuma's holding an apple and is asleep, Koroko's eating an apple using an arrow to hold it, and Pandora's shooting an arrow at the apple Atsuma's holding. Baasically it's a pic of the three when they're relaxing. Oh, and Atsuma's clothes are different from usual. He's wearing his trenchcoat.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I will do it for you but I do need a description/update on the colors their clothes were again because I forgot

HuzzaH!

The only one I'm not sure of is Panda's. Everyone's can be found in the story and on the sign up page. Atusma's and Koroko's are also above in the previous pics I drew, but Atsuma's wearing a black trenchcoat in this pic... or blackish. They don't have to be the same shades as I have in my previous pics.

Koroko wears a red tunic with chainmail underneath.

Atsuma's got black jeans, black trenchcoat and boots.

Everything above the red line at the top isn't necessary. I don't know why I didn't trim it out. Also, if you think something's missing or something like that, feel free to mess with it cause everytime I look at it I have a different opinion of what should and shouldn't be there.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
RP asked for a picture and I promised him a stick figure.

WigStickFigure.jpg

(The orange on his head is artistic license. The armband looks really weird on stick figures. :P)

Then I promised him an attempt at a real picture. Considering how simple this is, it's sad how long it took. But I had fun playing around.

WigorLogwithNinja.jpg

"A Night in the Dark"

I thought about trying to draw the group camping, but I had enough trouble with a person dressed entirely in black, and decided not to press my luck.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Can anybody color this? As you can see from before, my coloring always comes out looking 2D. I want something like shadows and stuff. I regret drawing it on loose leaf. That'll probably make it harder.
View attachment 7642

In case you can't tell, it's a pic of Pandora, Atsuma and Koroko when they were younger. Atsuma's holding an apple and is asleep, Koroko's eating an apple using an arrow to hold it, and Pandora's shooting an arrow at the apple Atsuma's holding. Baasically it's a pic of the three when they're relaxing. Oh, and Atsuma's clothes are different from usual. He's wearing his trenchcoat.

Hey random person can you give me some sketch of the wig or log characters? what i mean is the all of them with the following views. front view, side view and top view. i've already finished the 3d image of the background of wig or log. the only missing is the characters.

I'm sure you're first impression with the 3d wig or log is "Awesome." i will 100% assure that to you.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Hey random person can you give me some sketch of the wig or log characters? what i mean is the all of them with the following views. front view, side view and top view. i've already finished the 3d image of the background of wig or log. the only missing is the characters.

I'm sure you're first impression with the 3d wig or log is "Awesome." i will 100% assure that to you.
Hmm... I could try. My schedule just got really busy so I don't know how much time I'll have. Also, I'm trying this new drawing technique I learned from hylian pant's page so it'll take me a long time to do it.
If I had all the time in the world, something like this would probably take me three days. But added to the busy schedule and new drawing technique, it'll take much longer than that.

So I can do it, but you'll probably have to wait a good while.

"Patience is the hardest part of war. Once this part is over, everything else will be easy."

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Here's three more random things. Two are original characters of my own, but you can use the art as you wish.

Removed due to not being wanted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom