• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need an Opinion Very URGENT Please

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Guys i really need your opinion my girlfriend has been broke up with me TODAY :cry:. Our relationship last in 7 months, i don't know what am i suppose to do now. I really love her and i don't wanna lose her.

But she said "im so tired i don't love you anymore", she wont listen to me and she said also "if you really love me then set me free".

Can you give me some advice what will i do? i was thinking to get all of the things that i gave to her but it's to awkward right?

To all Zelda Dungeon Officers:
If i'm violating the rules in this forum i will humbly accept if you will going to delete or close my thread and i humbly accept also your infraction points. I was so depress today i don't know what will i do, i just want an opinion to all people (registered users) who is concerned about my problem :cry: i hope you'll understand,

For those who is concern I'm waiting for your opinions God Bless
:cry:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
You have very little choice, fightersword. You have to accept her wishes, and let her go. She just doesn't feel like she belongs with you anymore... it may be that she's changed somehow, and you've grown apart. She may just need to find a better match. It doesn't sound like it's anything that you've done, but rather her own choice.

What I suggest you do, is delete her phone number, burn all her pictures, burn everything she's ever given you, and start looking for another girlfriend. That will help you move on.

If two people aren't equally committed to a realtionship, then it will fail no matter what. Even if you want her back, but she does not want you. The levels of commitment are not there.

I am telling you that from my own experience as well as a lesson I learned through my pre-marital counseling. Love and Commitment is a conscious choice, she's obviously made the decision that she no longer wants to be committed to you, and there's really no way to change that.

I'm sorry you are upset right now. You should try doing some relaxing/fun things like go for a walk, call up an old friend you haven't talked to for a while, go out for ice cream. Don't sit in a pool of misery and drown yourself. You are a strong as you want to be. Its ok to be sad, but you have to pick yourself up and move on - its the only way to heal.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
There's nothing you can do. A relationship only works if both parties have a dedicated interest in their partner. The only thing you can do is ask if you can still be friends. You just have to let it go.

If you did something to upset her, then try to apologise. But I can guarentee that that will not repair your relationship problems.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just move on. Simple yet hard at the same time.

"Bitawan mo na ang lubi ng pagmamahal kung ito'y nakakasakit sa iyo." This is what saved me from loosing myself.
In your case, your girlfriend must have either heard or have seen you something unfitting for her. If you made her angry, ignored her or even disregarded her at all, then it's entirely your fault. However, is she justs dumps you because of something personal to her, then it's hers.

You should understand how Filipino girls are, medyo silang problematic, at palagi silang nagpapalit ng Boyfriends. I'm not the one to talk though. But my advice still rests, move on and find another. If you can't get her out of your mind go to her for one last time. If she really means what she says, look at her. The answer is clear. If you drag your relationship any more than what it is today, then I'm afraid your wasting your life away.

To any Mods, I apologize for using inappropriate words, but it's how it's done, to my experience and belief. And go easy on him. I'll take his infractions instead Ok?

figthersword

Hylian Coward
To all who is Concern who post in my thread:

I would like to say thank you so much for your opinions, all of the statements i have read they relieve my stress. Specially the advise of Baysiderulez.

And lastly.....

To all Zelda Dungeon Officers:
Thank you so much for not closing my thread.

God Bless to all.

L

LegendZelda

If she is saying things like that then it is probably just best to try to move on. Things can only get worse if you keep putting effort into a relationship that she no longer wants to be a part of.

And if you want your stuff back but dont want to see her than have a friend get for you. Thats what i did for my bro when he broke up with his ex

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
If she was going to leave you, then better now than later. Things will be much simpler now, than if she left you say 2 years later. You have to move on now. :( Sorry

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Guys i really need your opinion my girlfriend has been broke up with me TODAY :cry:. Our relationship last in 7 months, i don't know what am i suppose to do now. I really love her and i don't wanna lose her.

But she said "im so tired i don't love you anymore", she wont listen to me and she said also "if you really love me then set me free".

this sounds strangely similar to what happen with my last ex..except i was with her for almost a year off and on. She said that she was just stressed out from everything else in her life and couldn't do it anymore. I tried to reason with her for just a break but she wasn't having it so i just let her go..she wanted to be friends but i couldn't at first then eventually i decided to be friends with her again after a couple months. I had moved on and it seemed like she had too till she started saying how she missed us and stuff..i thought about giving us another try but decided not to get back into it again. So we have remained friends till this day, doesn't work for everyone but it did for us. Now I'm with someone that makes me happier and i'm kinda glad that night happened.

Anyways my advice to you is to just let her go and give it time and move on even though it really sucks to think about not seeing her or being with her just put those thoughts out of your mind. then if she comes crawling back decide if you really want to give her another chance or not because you never know by that time you may have met someone that is 10 times better than she ever was.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I'm really sorry about what happened to you! My boyfriend and I have been together 2 and a half years and I would be crushed if that happened to me. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I think you should just let her go. Try to be happy and move on, even though it'll be hard. You deserve someone who will love you WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND WITHOUT ANY DOUBT and you shouldn't settle for less. It's her loss, and one day she will regret letting you go. If you need anybody to talk to, I'm here for you.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
*Sigh* This is why I avoid relationships. They always end up biting you in the butt.
If you really want her back, don't stalk her. Don't try to make her jealous. Don't avoid her. Just act like you're normal friends. To me, freinship is the beginning of love, so maybe she'll find what she likes in you again. Probably not, but there's nothing wrong with false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom