• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

David

But you called me here...
Hero of Music's Art Display and Shop

If you would like a signature, avatar or whatever created by me, please either post here, or PM me.
(Please include this or something similar in your request.)
Code:
[noparse][B]Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify):[/B]
[B]Background or color scheme:[/B]
[B]Character or object:[/B]
[B]Text and font:[/B]
[B]Description and additional details:[/B][/noparse]

Please remember that I focus on quality work. If you send me a request, it might take me a few days or weeks to complete it due to school work and the time it takes to make a quality image. Thank you for your cooperation!

Now, for some of my art.

nrPHC.png

This is one of my all time favorites, made by following a few tutorials and using some other techniques that I love to use.

iZunp.png

This is one that I made for a signature tutorial that I wrote for this site, you can check out the tutorial in another thread.

DErrE.png

This is an image that I made for my sister here at ZD. It is another one of my favorites.

iZ0Cw.png

And this is an image request for VembersWind. I am very proud of this one, it is one of my best.

I have a lot more images that I've created. My earlier images were not super great, but not super bad. I have really improved since then. These few images are only a taste of what I can create. If you'd like to see some of my other images, continue to read the thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

David

Not too bad, mate! You just started using Photoshop, did you? I'd say you're going well on the Graphic Designer road so far. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I really enjoy using photoshop and I love being creative!

They seem great! Especially since you just started making them a few weeks ago. My favorite is your current signature of the gray Ocarina; it seems to blend really well together. This leads me into one of two constructive criticisms. The first is that you should always make sure that nothing clashes too much in a signature (note the ocarina in your first try), but good news! It seems like you have already fixed this yourself based on your latter signatures, but it is something to always remember. I've known some graphic artists that have been at work for nearly years and cannot get that concept right.

The second is to not make your signatures too large, and again, your most recent signature seems to have corrected this problem. This reason is because many forums have size limits, including Zelda Dungeon. Also, large signature are harder to fill, unless you are using multiple renders.

Very nice job! You should have seen my first few in Gimp. They basically looked like a random brushed background, with two cool looking brushes pasted on, and a render slapped on top of it all.

David

They seem great! Especially since you just started making them a few weeks ago. My favorite is your current signature of the gray Ocarina; it seems to blend really well together. This leads me into one of two constructive criticisms. The first is that you should always make sure that nothing clashes too much in a signature (note the ocarina in your first try), but good news! It seems like you have already fixed this yourself based on your latter signatures, but it is something to always remember. I've known some graphic artists that have been at work for nearly years and cannot get that concept right.

The second is to not make your signatures too large, and again, your most recent signature seems to have corrected this problem. This reason is because many forums have size limits, including Zelda Dungeon. Also, large signature are harder to fill, unless you are using multiple renders.

Very nice job! You should have seen my first few in Gimp. They basically looked like a random brushed background, with two cool looking brushes pasted on, and a render slapped on top of it all.

Thanks for the comments! I have learned from my first mistakes, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of things. I'll remember the comments you gave and I'll do my best to further my work.

David

So I decided to add some color to my older signature and my older avatar and this is what I came up with.

Linns.png

0RgSu.png

Beeker

Wild Card
These look very nice in colour. It adds to an already awesome sig and avatar. Keep up the good work! =D

David

By the way, I also do requests.

Just fill this out (i'm using the form that has been working so well)

Background or color scheme:
Character or object:
Text:
Description and additional details:

David

Here are a bunch more of my creations. I hope you enjoy them.

byrne-signature1.png

(Sig request by Byrne)

Jedizora-avatar.png

(Avatar request by Jedizora)

Jedizorassignature.png

(Sig request by Jedizora)

AttemptatTutorial.png

(Attempt at a sig tutorial posted here at ZD)

And this here is a signature that I made this morning. I think that it is really cool and I might use it. If I don't, I can change the name and someone else can use it if they want to. I just thought that it was cool.

JtVGU.png

Last edited:
G

Generations

Hey brother make me a sig and a avatar.

both
Background or color scheme: what ever, not too complicated
Character or object: classic link
Text: you pick

I'll talk to you later if I change my mind.

thanks brother.

David

@Generations: I'll get right on it.
@jedizora: No problem. I really liked doing it!

[EDIT] Here's a few more things that I made.

0XXP0.png

This is my new avatar.

4WnmG.png

and a new signature for Aero_Dynamic

Last edited:

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
Background or color scheme:whatever you think is best for this project
Character or object:link dealing final blow to an enemy (dont show enemy just link about to kill)
Text: Kindlyone999 dont let it cover up link
Description and additional details: please make link TP link and thanks dude :)

David

Background or color scheme:whatever you think is best for this project
Character or object:link dealing final blow to an enemy (dont show enemy just link about to kill)
Text: Kindlyone999 dont let it cover up link
Description and additional details: please make link TP link and thanks dude :)

Alright Kindlyone999. I'll get on it. I'll either have it ready later today or tomorrow. Hope you can wait that long!

Well, Kindlyone999, I finished it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it better.
Kindlyone999-avatar.png

Last edited:

David

Well, I've created a few more sigs, I think that they are pretty sweet. Let me know what you think!
If you'd like to use one, I can easily change the names in them.

vattisig.png

Vatti

MCLinksig.png

MC Link

And then my avatars

0XXP0.png

This is a new avatar I thought would be cool.

ssVfM.png

This is a fix, I sharpened the image a little and made it more green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom