• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I have sooo many dragons. Once I complete all the sets of dragons that I want, one female, one male and one frozen hatchling. If the baby has two forms if it's male or female then I get two. (think of Hellfires, Vampires, Nebulas, etc.)

When I do complete all the possible sets, I'm getting a frozen hatchling of the opposite gender and two more adults! Eventually, when I get to 500 dragons(which will take a VERY long time) I'll have like 5 males and females of each type of dragon and 6 frozen hatchlings. This'll be FUN…

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Nice.

No matter what I do, I CAN'T get a striped no matter how hard I try! They barely ever appear at the cave(like, once every 3 weeks) and whenever they do I always miss them.

How do you people get them? If I ever get a single striped egg, I swear I will scream. Mentally. After it matures I will breed it until I have a male, female and frozen of each kind of striped.

Also when winter comes I'm getting an army of winters! I'm going to get 5 winter eggs. 2 females, 2 males and one hatchling. Hopefully. ;)

V Are the only normal drags I haven't obtained! :O
Two-headed
All Kinds of Striped
Winter Seasonal
^

I swear. I once saw a freaking Silver dragon hatchling at the abandoned page. But I missed it and never saw anything silve related again.

My computor has problems. Since other people's computors are faster, they load faster. Since mine is so slow, the people snatch the rare egg before my computor even finishes loading. The picture still appears though!

…………………………Why am I yelling so much? :P

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I got a striped from the abandoned page, and I just saw one there not too long ago :I
I've been trying to breed my striped to get a blue striped one, but so far it either refuses to breed with the other dragon, or the egg takes after the other parent.
Kinda frustrating.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
………What? No I didn't…I want the white/blue/green/red egg with whatever color stripes. The stripes cover the whole egg, not just the side. The one in my signature is a Neotropical. I'm trying to get a female.

Also, speaking of names, for my army of Nebulas I plan on having, they're all going to be like "Nebula's ______" Currently I'm trying to think of one for the egg in my signature. I already have Nebula's Starshine, Nebula's Moonlight and Nebula's Cosmic Star. The one in my signature is hopefully going to be a male frozen hatchling.

Oh yeah, and also, Valexi, you know that tan male ridgewing you have named Kyille? If you got rid of one L and switched the I with the other L, it would say Kylie which is my name…er, nickname. (Everybody calls me Kylie. Seriously) :P

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Wow, posts appear here fast all of a sudden. I wait an hour and three posts already appear when usually it takes about 3 days for a post to appear.

I guess I'll name it Nebula's Comet…if it's not already taken. ;P

This is pretty weird, but for a while now, I just get an egg that I want, only sometimes post it in signatures, and when I don't, once 3 days and 23 hours are left I just ER it like three or two times. It hatches safely. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom