• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I try to play not too much games at the same time. I already have a list of games I want to play after I finish these games:

- Resident Evil 4 (GC). Started with a complete new file and on normal mode, because hard mode is impossible and easy mode with all the weapons including the unlimited grenade launcher is a bit boring. Ashley is as annoying as ever with her 'Leon! HEELP' cry every time -.-
- Spectrobes Origins (wii). I'm at the awakening pool, but I couldn't get passed the boss battle yet.
- Mini Ninjas (wii). I'm at the last castle (which is alive :O)

Since my sister claimed her ps2 back, I haven't played ps2 games in a while. Maybe I'm going to do a Jak and Daxter marathon, but I also have a ps2 game that I've never played (Maximo).

I'm currently playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's one of the best games I've ever played, it's amazing. It's even better than Assassin's Creed because of the challenges which Assassin's Creed lacks. By next saturday I should have bought Assassin's Creed I and II, so I'll be playing them through quite soon. I've still got a lot of fun to have with Batman though, especially the challenges. :D

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
If you're into the stealth/action genre you might want to check out Splinter Cell if you haven't already. The newest one, Conviction, is exclusive to the 360 (and PC), but the first 4 are/were on all main consoles.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A few for the DS.

Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena. (Finished it twice)
Spectral Force: Genesis (Midway or so)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (Midway)

I also play my Xbox360 every now and then, and my ps2 whenever I have the time.

If you're into the stealth/action genre you might want to check out Splinter Cell if you haven't already. The newest one, Conviction, is exclusive to the 360 (and PC), but the first 4 are/were on all main consoles.

I'm assuming you are talking to me. xD I might do, but Assassin's Creed I and II are on offer at my local store at the minute, so I'm going to go buy them first. ;) Thanks though.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
For whoever brought up Splinter Cell, HELL YEAH! I love those games. I've recently passed the trilogy on XBOX so all I need is Double Agent and Conviction to play.

But I also just finished Mario Galaxy and am currently playing Grand Theft Auto IV. That game is so awesome.

Update: I am playing Splinter Cell Double Agent as a side game to GTA IV. And Hell yes! I finally gave in to Spirit Tracks.

Last edited:
L

Links Power

Wii - Sonic and the secret rings.
DS - Dragon quest.

Thats all really.

(Currently Playing First Time)
Metroid: Other M - Wii
LoZ: Link's Awakening DX - GBC
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - X-Box

(Playing For Addition Modes)
SSBB: The Subspace Emissary (Hardest setting) - Wii