• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dead Soldier

In OOT after you get all three stones(but before you get the Master Sword)go to the back alley of Castle town,and you will find a dying solder.
Has anyone else seen him?

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I haven't seen him before. But I always thought that the back alley was not acessible. I thought I remembered trying to get back there and not being able to. But I don't think I tried it before getting the Master Sword, so that's probably why I was unable to see it.

what i did not know that i going to play through to that point just for that wow how did i misss that

Nope. Never gotten it. I've gone back there numerous times every time I first get to Castle Town, but never at that point in time.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
You have to go there imediatly after the cutscene that
SPOILER WARNING
Princess Zelda flees with Impa to somewhere else, after you got the three Spiritual Stones. At least I think that is the only time...
That one quote the guy said helped me on my Fanfic!

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I passed him over for a long time not even thinking of going down that alley. I'm not even sure why I went back there in the first place but when I found him, I was like "Whoa, didn't know about that. Neat."

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I passed him over for a long time not even thinking of going down that alley. I'm not even sure why I went back there in the first place but when I found him, I was like "Whoa, didn't know about that. Neat."

yeah that was also my first reaction.
you know what's interesting? the fact that i have never seen a normal person die in a zelda title. (putting aside link 's uncle in Alttp).

and the funny part is "he's not moving anymore" :xd:
why didn 't they just put "he passed away"

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've known about it for a while, and I've gone there a couple a times throughout different plays. I always though it was fun, because it's a little extra bit that's just thrown in there.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
yeah that was also my first reaction.
you know what's interesting? the fact that i have never seen a normal person die in a zelda title. (putting aside link 's uncle in Alttp).

and the funny part is "he's not moving anymore" :xd:
why didn 't they just put "he passed away"

Maybe to increase the dramatic effect or something. Or because they can't actually say that someone actually DIED in a Zelda game. That would be way too graphic for the kids and would push the rating up. (Sarcasm)

But I would personally would prefer a "Woah he friggen died!!!" from Navi instead. :D

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Well considering that 3 characters (at least they were kind of ambiguous on the Sages) died in OoT: The Great Deku Tree, the soldier, and Dampe The Gravekeeper. With the Deku Tree and Dampe they didn't tip toe around it they outright said that they died.

Why they stated in that instance that he just wasn't moving any more instead of outright saying it is odd.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
Yeah, actually I found this guy on my first run through the game. I always try to explore everything the first time through :). I remember him being there but don't really remember much after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom