• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Characters

Most Annoying Zelda Character

• Kaepora Gabora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navi

• Princess Ruto

• The Mailman (Twilight Princess)

• Tingle

• Total voters
There has been many but for me it was always Kaepora Gaebora in OoT, everywhere you went in the beginning of the game he was there to provide usless information, and if your finger slipped or something, you got to hear it all over again. He was and always will be the most annoying character.

The most annoying is a tie between Kaepora and Tingle, but I chose Kaepora. Super talkative and seems a little too evil. Tingle is just creepy... I do not see how anyone would ever think Navi is annoying, but people do. > .>' When I finished OoT, I was like, "YES! Now I can read things with spoilers!". But, when I did, I was so surprised to find people hating Navi. T -T'

guy

Junior Junior Member
hmm.... i acually dont hate any of them, but ruto for obvious reasons. keoperagora was awesome in my opinion. navi, while super annoying, i cant imagine the game without her. if they made her a bigger character, like semi important after the first dungeon, i think less people would hate her. ruto: a demanding brat who thinks your whole life is to do her every need. strangely, she reminds me alot of my sister, so i automatically hated her. also carrying her around a hole dungeon, my second hardest besides dodongos cavern, kind of ruined it. and mail man was designed to be annoying, nothing to be said there.

L

Linkismyhomeboy

"The Great" Mido in OoT was annoying, then again that was the intent. Kaepora Gabora could be a pain, but at least he had a use, I suppose. I always liked Navi.

i didn't like any character who would have really long speeches so i had to sit there for 5-10 min pressing A all the time but they were more hate that part then character but Tingle i would like to see get killed just for fun

Definitely Kaepora Gabora.

ffuuuuuzelda.jpg

The others, beides Navi, weren't really that annoying.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
I hate all of them (exept kaepora gabora i think he's legend), but i would chose princess ruto. i usually like zoras, but i find it creepy how she hits on a hylian guy. i mean, she's part fish!

Beeker

Wild Card
AAAGH! I wanna take my vote back! My hand slipped:(
I(accidently) voted Tingle, but meant to vote for Ruto. She's the only one out of those characters that I don't care too much for(Yes, I love the Mailman).

LOOK! LISTEN! HEY!

Even if you want a break from the main story and do a sidequest or mini-game, you still got to tolerate... that.

I voted Kaepora Gabora for the same reason as Kitsu. I love Navi I still don't get why she is found annoying. She was meant to teach you how to play and does her job great. I think Tingle and the Mailman are more funny than annoying (A man 35 years old dressing like a fairy, drawing maps, and another man running around Hyrule Field delivering letters in short-shorts, can you picture anyone else doing these things?) Ruto is the only other character I found annoying she forced you to carry her around through half of a dungeon just because she was too lazy to walk around herself.

Kybyrian

I believe that Kaepora Gaebora is definitely the most annoying Zelda character. Navi was pretty annoying in my opinion. Navi was only really annoying because I never really needed the help that she gave me. Kaepora Gaebora was just annoying and could be to just about anybody, though. He sits there and talks forever and then the option for him to repeat it is put on yes... and I end up doing that every now and then. It really annoys me to no end when I play OoT.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I voted Kaepora Gaebora for the same reasons everyone else did.

I never fount Ruto annoying, can someone please explain why she is found annoying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom