• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were to Marry a Video Games Character, Who Would It Be?

Y

Yoshi_FTW

images

Ivy from Soul Caliber....Why? Look at those-....nevermind.

I'm kidding....

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'm going to say Sheik for my first choice (female in my opinion), because she's a sexy, magical, ninja poet. I'm not afraid to admit I had a fictional childhood crush on her, particularly because everyone did, because you got to choose the gender. :P Also, all her athletic training and flexibility must be, err... useful?;) Also, the whole mysterious thing is definitely a turn-on (which is actually in all of my choices).
sheik_080116b-l.jpg
Also, children would have red eyes, assuming it's not a recessive hereditary trait.
"Oh, what's that? Your son is playing at Carnegie Hall? That's fine and all, but my children have red eyes."

My second choice would be Samus. I tried to find a picture where the artist took as few "artistic liberties" with her body as possible. o_O Astonishing, that you would find so many pictures of scantily-clad women in internet search engines.
Samus_Aran.jpg
She's smart and sexy, but her social and relationships skills are questionable, considering she was raised by bird people and she spends most of her time shooting things underground. Which reminds me -- I shouldn't go into the basement.

My third and final choice is Tali from Mass Effect (left).
930279_20071121_embed014.jpg
She has no immune system, but she has a great, well-rounded personality. Also, a helmet! (Am I the only one seeing some sort of pattern?) :suspicious:

linkman8

True and Noble
Estelle is a princess from Tales of Vesperia. She's a sweet girl, though very innocent and naive. She's got a lot of resolve and has a great amount of character development. Plus, she's gorgeous. :>
Thank you for explaining, Zeruda. She's one of my favorite characters in all of the Tales games.
But back off, she's mine.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
You know me too well, that this is probably obvious...
I would marry Ganondorf. Because, well... he is full of awesomeness and evil thoughts. So... yeah.

Insert typical Twilight Princess picture here:
View attachment 6122

*Tackles Mandy and beats her to a bloody pulp*

MY GANNY!

Video Game characters that I have married (In the ShoutBox :lol:) can be found in my sig along with some anime characters :P

Beeker

Wild Card
I would marry TP Link for sure or WW Link. All Links are so cute. Even Dark Link. And besides Link? Maybe Shad. He can teach me all about the Oocca and since I played TP soooo many times I can take him to Lake Hylia and use the Sky Canon

Then it seems we are at a crossroads.*Stares at Vee with an evil glare saying'Back off, TP's mine'*:lol:
Naw, I'm sure there's plenty of Links to go around(just not TP, he's mine>8D)

Diablo

King of Redeads
images

I would marry Ashei. She's good looking but isn't one of those girly girls either.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Am I the only one that doesn't really like the TP Ganondorf look? I thought he looked the best at the end of OoT (at least in concept art), aside from the hair. Also, TP Ganondorf had no back story or character development, and he was fat, and *mumble mumble* ... Maybe I just hate him because TP had such an awful ending. :mad:
But then again, who knows -- I'm just a guy, right? :hmm:

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Am I the only one that doesn't really like the TP Ganondorf look? I thought he looked the best at the end of OoT (at least in concept art), aside from the hair. Also, TP Ganondorf had no back story or character development, and he was fat, and *mumble mumble* ... Maybe I just hate him because TP had such an awful ending. :mad:
But then again, who knows -- I'm just a guy, right? :hmm:

Yeah, he's best in OoT, but not bad in TP. then again, he's always cool. well, maybe not in WW. i haven't played it, but i know he just looks fat. x.x

Edit: not to say i don't like the game. i've played only a demo, but i really, really, want it.

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
It was 23, and they aren't all video game characters, there's some anime characters too ¬.¬

............Don't judge me......

C

coffeebean!

Nami from Harvest Moon, oh yeah BD
amcei.jpg

Or Midna...
026dbb549238e16488f848ea05ed0d87bbd793e8.jpg

Or Medli...
Medli.jpg

Or Sheik...
Or Link...

Oh I don't know.