• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Watch On Youtube!

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
This forum is to post of what you usually watch on youtube so everyone else can see it for themselves. So basically you just post what you watch and say why you watch it.

I watch Stupid Mario Bros., i watch it cause its pretty funny i'd say.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I'm an avid follower of AmazingPhil. He's a super quirky British vlogger with a pretty good sense of humor.

And SilvaGunner, who has full soundtracks to practically over nine thousand video games. =)

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I watch the Dragonball Z abridged series by TeamFourStar.
I also use to get music from different subscriptions, I have no choice seeing as most of my music is underground and can't really be found in the mainstream.

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, I can't believe some of the stuff you guys watch is the same as what I do! :xd:

I use Youtube for mostly abridged series,(adamwestslapdog's are awesome, was watching them yesterday:))Youtube Poops, and other hilarious things i can scrounge up.

And SilvaGunner, with all those soundtracks. It's practically the only music I listen to :lol:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Typically I use youtube to look up & listen to songs I have stuck in my head, fan made stuff, parodied stuff, and just outright goofy stuff, lol. Also I'll try to find movie clips (that don't get deleted due to copyright infringement).

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
1.TAUBERPA, 2.adamwestlapdog, 3. Xanazumakki (is that how you spell it?) 4. Loads of Caramelldancens and stuff. 5. Neil Cicireiga, 6. Smosh.
1-3 are AWESOME Zelda abridgers.
WATCH THEM NOW.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
On my subscriptions list I have abridgers, ranters, speedrunners, let's players, and game reviewers.

Some noteable ones include Xanauzumaki, Tauberpa, Brawlmaster08, KieranMFilms, aleckermit, SwordlessLink, UniversalGiant, and kNIGHTWING01
I like to stay away from REALLY popular Youtube channels such as Smosh, Nigahiga, JamesNintendoNerd, and Chuggaconroy. I like the videos of (some) popular Youtubers but I like to give lesser 'Tubers fame. UniversalGiant, for example, is as good a Let's Player as Chuggaconroy or NintendoCapriSun but less popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom