• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Recomendations Thread

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
This thread has been dead for a few months SO I WILL BRING IT BACK FROM THE GRAVE!

My favorite GB/C games (that i can think of right now):
Link's Awakening OF COURSE
Teh Pokemons
Wario Land 3 - which is way different from the others. So much harder and puzzles are crazy difficult.
DK Land 3 (I haven't played 1 or 2)
I have a really old racing game for GB called RC RACER! You get to customize your and it's p cool.
Mario Golf AND Mario Tennis
ok I'm gonna go ahead say that there are like mastery of the GBC system. I recently replayed them and I couldn't put them down! I HAD to beat Mario. The difficulty is up there and the game play was pretty sweet (esp Tennis).

So ya I'm might remember some later, but those are all pretty much my favorites.

Kybyrian

Well, let's see.

All of the Pokemon games that were on GB/C as well as Golden Sun. I absolutely loved the Golden Sun games, they were great in every single way. The only other games I can think of are ones that weren't originally on the GB/C. Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland was pretty good, though.

Xbox 360
Oblvion
Call of Duty: World at War
Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Fable 2
Assassin's Creed 2

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
PS3 Game Suggestions?

I'm thinking of either getting a PS3 or Xbox 360 (But leaning more towards a PS3). I'm interested in the GTA Series, Red Dead Redemption, Just Cause, Little Big Planet, the Final Fantasy Series and The Last Guardian (once I see more of it). I do NOT want Halo, CoD or GoW or any first person shooters. I know the PS3 and Xbox 360 are less kid-friendly but are there any games that you would reccomend from the list of games I'm interested in? Or any games similar to Zelda, Mario or DK? (I know there's not much of these style games though). You can also persuade me into getting an Xbox instead if you want.

Diablo

King of Redeads
I recommend Bioshock it's a really fun game and you can turn anything into a weapon.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
GTA..... huh. I hate it but that's me. Red Dead is well..... kickbutt game. Just Cause 2 is freaking awesome. Both it and Red Dead Redemption are awesome open world games. Red Dead is awesome online. I don't know what to suggest.... I like Transformers: War for Cybertron but it's a TPS (Third-person shooter). It's awesome if you like transformers.

Austin

Austin
I recommend Bioshock it's a really fun game and you can turn anything into a weapon.
This. The only issue is that it is a FPS, but it does incorporate RPG elements as well as making you think tactically. If you're deadset against any FPS don't bother with it, but if you're feeling adventurous I highly recommend it. 3D Dot Game Heroes, as Ember Incubus has stated, is said to have very similar gameplay to the early Zelda games, but from the reviews I've read it isn't supposed to be that great. You may want to give Oblivion a shot as well. Other than a similar setting and fantasy feel, it doesn't have much in common with Zelda, but it is an excellent and deep game. If you're an RPG fan, you'll love it. You can get hundreds of hours of gameplay out of it, literally. I've also heard very good things about Heavy Rain, though I have yet to play it myself.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
If you like story I would choose Heavy Rain. It's a mystery and uses the motion control. It's rated M. It's almost a playable movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom