• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Link Too Pretty? Not Tough Looking Enough?

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
link2hh.png

At first I thought Link looked too girly...but now I am starting to warm to him. What do you think? I think if he was tougher looking it would be even better...

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I haven't really paid much attention to his femininity. I guess he looks a bit womanly but I don't really notice it from afar. You're never that close up anyways.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I haven't really paid much attention to his femininity. I guess he looks a bit womanly but I don't really notice it from afar. You're never that close up anyways.

Well, it kind of depends on the shot, too...let me also say, I have no problem with him being androgynous, I think that is cool, I guess though I do want him to look tough or a little fierce...but anyway, if you look at him in this shot he looks just about perfect:

link2c.png

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I think Link has always been a little feminine.
After all, he's basically an elf in tights.
= P
I wouldn't mind a slightly manlier Link, but I think the state he's at right now is fitting.
He wouldn't really be Link anymore if he was totally buffed out and hairy-chested.
The only thing I hope they fix are the lips though, they look a little strange.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
He is, in the games, a teenager/young adult, and most teenage/young adult males that I have met do look slightly feminine, so I think Link looks just fine :)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
And that is young link.... (Points to lack of stockings and undershirt....) Thankyou for the mental scars....

The stockings and undershirt are there (You can definitely see the undershirt)

And don't you think the facial hair is a better indication of age than wether or not he's wearing tights and an undershirt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom