• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

"Huh. So it was you two all along."

"Yea. You don't seem too shocked."

"I kinda like this bloodbath."

"Weirdo."

"Just make it quick already."

A hammer has been reached!

Final D5 Votecount
HangryHangryHippo (3) - OGSniper, Mint Elv

Not voting (2) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0, DawningWinds

HangryHangryHippo 2.0 died!
Welcome lissi HangryHangryHippo 2.0!

You're Stingy Jack!
You're one of the Jacks, so you're Town aligned JOAT!

1710210277665.png

You start with the following JOAT shots:
> 2x Commuter
> 1x Redirector
> 1x Deflector

> You have a Trickster* passive ability.
> If you avoid being killed at least once due to one of your JOAT shots: You'll permanently gain a Restless Spirit* modifier.

You win when all direct threats to Town are removed from the game!
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!
> Commuter: You can activate this ability during the Night. If another Player attempts to target you during the Night their action will fail. You cannot use any other actions when you use this action.

> Redirector: During the Night you can target two Players (A and B). If Player A uses an action that targets a Player they will target Player B instead.

> Deflector: During the Night you can target two Players (C and D). If Player C would be targeted by an action, they will instead target Player D instead.

> Trickster: Passive modifier. If you're successfully targeted by another Player: during the next Night their target will be randomized. They will be notified of it.

> Restless Spirit: Passive modifier. After dying you'll still be able to talk in-thread. You will not be added to the Graveyard if that happens.

@HangryHangryHippo 2.0'S SPIRIT IS STILL AROUND, AND HE CAN STILL TALK!

REMINDER THAT POSTING DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR ACTION. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT IT BEFORE POSTING IN THE THREAD.

NIGHT 5 STARTS NOW

Night 5 ends in ~23h15.
Feel free to request for a phase shortening or extending.

Phase ends on March 12th, at 10:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Also since it's basically over: OG did you have a bulletproof? I had a second gun in my original kit that I tried to use on you before shooting ExLight, and I got an "action successful" that didn't kill you
Umm, no. Well, Jamie did use one of his "Doctor" shot one night, so you may have shot me, but Jamie saved me.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

"Ok, so that was the last one, huh."

"Damn John, did we have to go this hard on them?"

"It was them or us, buddy. Although I do feel a bit bad. They didn't know Jack Sh!t about fighting back."

"I guess. Well, I guess this mansion is all ours now. Maybe we could host next year's John-con here."

"Great idea, John. But big plans can wait, for now help me clean this mess."

*BANG*
As one of the Johns lowered to get a hold of one of the corpses, a loud gunshot broke out, the stunning ringing in their ears was the last thing they ever heard.

The last living Jack, with a large grim and powered by sheer hatred, managed to muster strength to shoot one of the victorious intruders. Their last action before bleeding out.

"See you in Hell."

Only OGSniper remains alive!

The Mafia (@JamieIsBored, @Mint Elv, and @OGSniper) cannot be stopped, and has now achieved their Win Condition!
Game has now ended!

Remaining Role PMs:
Welcome DawningWinds!

You're Jack the Ripper!
You're one of the Jacks, so you're the Town aligned JOAT!

1710211850937.png

> 2x Vigilante
> 1x Poisoner
> 1x Tracker

> You have a Ninja passive ability.
> If you only kill non-mafia players throughout the game your role, alignment, and win condition will change if mafia reaches parity: You will become a Self Aligned Serial Killer.

For now you win when all direct threats to Town are removed from the game!
Your role has now changed!

You are now a Self Aligned Serial Killer!

You lose all your remaining JOAT shots!

You gain a factional kill!

Your win condition has now changed to last one remaining!
> Ninja: Passive modifier. If you perform an action, it cannot be observed by other Players.

> Vigilante: During the Night you can target a Player. You will attempt to kill the targeted Player.

> Poisoner: During the Night you can target a Player. You will attempt to kill the targeted Player, but their death will only happen at the end of the next Night. This death cannot be stopped by protection. They'll be notified they were poisoned.

> Tracker: During the Night you can target a Player. If the chosen Player targets anybody you'll be told who they targeted.

Welcome Mint Elv!

You're John Wick!
You're one of the Johns! So you're Mafia aligned JOAT (John of All Trades)!

1710211884779.jpeg

> You are the Godfather.

> 1x Gun-fu*
> 1x Kill Modifier: Ninja
> 1x Kill Modifier: Strongman
> 1x Roleblocker
> 1x Bind Up*

You win when all direct threats to Mafia are removed from the game and Town cannot prevent Mafia from winning!
Welcome OGSniper!

You're John Doe!
You're one of the Johns! So you're Mafia aligned JOAT (John of All Trades)?

1710211909672.jpeg

> You have a Self-Janitor passive ability.
> You have a Back-Up* passive ability.
> Your passive abilities are not overwritten when your role changes.

You do not start with a JOAT kit.

You win when all direct threats to Mafia are removed from the game and Town cannot prevent Mafia from winning!
> Godfather: Passive modifier. When investigated by an Alignment Cop, you'll return as "Town".

> Gun-fu: You can activate this ability during the Night. Mafia cannot perform the factional kill the Night this ability is used. Only during that Night, gain 1x Bulletproof (survives one attempt of being killed) and Paranoid Gun Owner (tries to kill anyone that targets you).

> Kill Modifier - Ninja: You can activate this ability during the Night. Until the end of the next Night, if you perform a kill it cannot be observed by other Players.

> Kill Modifier - Strongman: You can activate this ability during the Night. Until the end of the next Night, if you perform a kill it cannot be redirected, roleblocked, or stopped by protection.

> Roleblocker: During the Night you can target a Player. The targeted Player will be unable to perform any actions that would target another Player.

> Bind Up: During the Night you can target two Players. The targeted Players will permanently receive the "Bound Up" passive modifier. If a Player with the "Bound Up" modifier doesn't perform an action during the Night, all other "Bound Up" Players will be Roleblocked. Players will be notified upon receiving the modifier.

========

> Self-Janitor: Passive modifier. Upon death, details about your role will not be revealed.

> Back-Up: Passive modifier. Every time a Player dies you can become a copy of their role, except for their passive modifiers.

Thanks for Playing!!

Feedback about the game (did you enjoy the game? what would you change? etc.) would be appreciated.

Hopefully yall had fun! I apologize in advance for anything host or setup related that might've been demotivating!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom