• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I don't know my motivation, and will only learn it upon meeting spiderman, though the phrasing of the ability suggests it could be what you call a lover's motivation. I have been told it will be very difficult to fulfil my motivation though, and by this point i suppose it could be impossible.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I see. Very well. I can imagine only three scenarios at this point that would allow you the potential to meet Spiderman. You could become a member of the Daily Bugle, Spiderman could become a member of the Century Club, or Spiderman could become a member of the Mafia. Any path that ends with you becoming a Superhero likely lies down the route of your motivation.

Part of the whole joint victory everyone seems to want entails Rag becoming a superhero with ties to the mafia. I can facilitate it at great cost (something I tried to do one night while also trying to have Rag night kill only for it to block the action entirely and set me back financially).

Speaking of, I'm not convinced a joint victory will happen since Fred has not been responding, through multiple attempts, to address the matter. Rag has a PoV regarding Fred that I don't agree with. I feel, given he's achieved his motivation, he's working towards his own ends due to the appearance of the GG.

But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
What, exactly, are you seeking to do?
It could be ill-advised to advertise it publicly. If you really want to know, I can include it in the wire transfer tomorrow, but time may be running short and there's too much I don't know for a delay to be wise. I can only offer the word "Wall".

If I achieve what I am trying to do, I think you'll approve.

@Freddeh I wrote you an Ode, what gives?

Mainly because you're the only one actively communicating with me/treating me fairly via conversations unlike most everyone else here. I swear it's like I'm the Devil of the Shield while the rest are part of the Church of Three Heroes.

And that makes me angry.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
KoD said as such, but he apparently has the ability to turn me into a superhero. (zinger more or less told me this is true when KoD attempted to do it) This would be part of the 5 million in funding he needed from freddeh.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik Is an "interview" a convenient way to establish communication with you or the Daily Bugle that doesn't cost me money?

I can't perform interviews, Reporters can. I don't think our reporters can interview someone unless they're arrested or exiled, though, unless I'm mistaken. We are also kind of low on Reporters currently due to hiring issues.

Letters to the editor are free, though obviously one-way and a bit slow. I can edit information out of them or not publish them if that's preferred.

I can afford to wire transfer you enough money to message me if you need me to do so.

You might also have a mutual contact to me or another fellow bugle staff member, it might be possible to play telephone to someone, but I'm not super hopeful.

We might eventually get a chance to hire you if JJJ decides to do so, which would give you access to the Daily Bugle chat, but our hiring process has ground to a halt lately.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't know my motivation, and will only learn it upon meeting spiderman, though the phrasing of the ability suggests it could be what you call a lover's motivation. I have been told it will be very difficult to fulfil my motivation though, and by this point i suppose it could be impossible.
Did it have to be Spiderman and not their secret identity?

I'm not sure we can hire Spiderman instead of their secret identity if so, but that would be kind of funny. If Rag were a reporter I'm not sure what would happen if they interviewed whoever is Spiderman in exile or jail but that might also be an option in some scenarios.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Mainly because you're the only one actively communicating with me/treating me fairly via conversations unlike most everyone else here. I swear it's like I'm the Devil of the Shield while the rest are part of the Church of Three Heroes.

And that makes me angry.
Every time I try to talk to you, it just makes you swear vengeance upon me for doing effectively nothing.

Also I couldn't get far in Shield Hero because it reads like a needlessly edgy incel revenge power fantasy with bonus grooming and weird pro-slavery sentiments.

And that makes me angry.
I am offended, apalled, and/or lackadaisically miffed by these comments.

I can't perform interviews, Reporters can. I don't think our reporters can interview someone unless they're arrested or exiled, though, unless I'm mistaken. We are also kind of low on Reporters currently due to hiring issues.

Letters to the editor are free, though obviously one-way and a bit slow. I can edit information out of them or not publish them if that's preferred.

I can afford to wire transfer you enough money to message me if you need me to do so.

You might also have a mutual contact to me or another fellow bugle staff member, it might be possible to play telephone to someone, but I'm not super hopeful.

We might eventually get a chance to hire you if JJJ decides to do so, which would give you access to the Daily Bugle chat, but our hiring process has ground to a halt lately.

Geez, don't hire somebody for one day and suddenly the hiring process has "ground to a halt".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom