• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Look at me having 4 posts in a row this is 5 uwu.

KoD is not really persuading me that I shouldn't advocate his death.

CinnaMinish is probably right that KoD can't be Kingpin cause of misgendering Rag if that's what she was talking about so my theory is gone lol.

Working with mafia is suicide I will continue killing them

Silverfish Minish SMS Rubik HHH My BF Rag Fred Vro Anyone at the Science Fair... yeah I probably don't kill in here

Princess Abigail

Would KoD misgender Rag

I haven't played with KoD since the last Spiderman Mafia so I don't remember much about him, or his post style.
To hide his identity? Maybe. Generally speaking no so I'm probably wrong but KoD does have some kinda obsession with killing Rag in games so that's why that was my initial thought

I'm not going to waste my time trying to persuade you about how to view me. Besides, you're probably probing to get a feel on how to read me.

If I could post a mind boggled gif I would because you do realize ExLight exists, right? If I was going to pursue someone's death right away, he'd, realistically, be a prime target. That, and it's not D1 anymore so trying to push a lynch on Rag has already passed.

Princess Abigail

PS my boyfriend only refers to the person I'm "dating" in game.

I have a girlfriend irl and I love her very much. She's not in this game but in the case she reads it at any point...lol

Reactions: Doc

Princess Abigail

I'm not going to waste my time trying to persuade you about how to view me. Besides, you're probably probing to get a feel on how to read me.
That doesn't sound like me at all

lolia-sip-juice.gif

Princess Abigail

If I could post a mind boggled gif I would because you do realize ExLight exists, right? If I was going to pursue someone's death right away, he'd, realistically, be a prime target. That, and it's not D1 anymore so trying to push a lynch on Rag has already passed.
WIFOM

WIFOM it is not since your whole premise is that I go after Rag more often than not when, in fact, I've pursued ExLight more for the sake of killing. Do I need to rehash history for you so you are up to speed?

Nothing about what I stated is WIFOM other than bare blanket notion, without context, that I would kill one over the other. Course this is in direct response to your accusatory stance regarding Rag in the first place supplemented by the idea I go after Rag more than not.

Edit:

You already made it clear you wanted me dead so you don't really need me describing this as a gotcha when you're been forthcoming.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just got back home.

$3325 was donated to the Bugle, but it shouldn't make a huge difference at this point if the power comes back on. I got what info was available via wire-transfers.

To my fellow staffers: Your wire transfer attachments and gifs do not go through, it is fine we will be okay.

I am still running the alternate story for NL currently, since FF has the front page covered. After the fact check I'll probably be fine with what we've got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom