• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Just for clarification, I said scum or 3p.
And yeah, sure we can discuss things, I might have gotten a little hasty there :sweat:

But fwiw, if the trend goes to lynching me first, I'm willing to help hammer myself! I'm dead serious about this.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
does being hammered versus going to deadline matter?

RavenRaziel98

And if we think about it - 2 scum + 1sk + probably the buck is totally reasonable don't you think?

Raven is basically claiming mechanical info confirming HHH as scum that is at least certain enough in his eyes that it warrants either being lynched first to confirm his role or risking being chain-lynched if HHH flips town. Its going to take a lot of justification to lynch outside that duo today i think, unless raven steps back on his claim.
I am guessing that Raven is hinting at being the buck and tried to target HHH last night to pass the buck, and it failed.

But, I don't think we should discount DW so quickly.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that does make sense and i think you're probably right. Its also enough that i'd have a hard time not favouring the lynch of HHH today. There's no reason we shouldn't also discuss other things though.

I don't really find DW's attitude a scumtell nor does it seem particularly uncharacteristic of their personality? I'd have to go back and read older games of theirs but considering angles without committing them seems like something they probably just do? Its something I do though, so maybe I'm projecting.

RavenRaziel98

3 mafia + 1 sk + buck might be possible too but feels a little brutal with 12 players
I assure you I am not the buck, like
I swear that I ain't the buck

Ragnarokio

in role madness games especially you can balance scum-sided ratios by giving town more firepower and mafia less, so i wouldn't make any strong conjectures about the number of scum we have. I /would/ be a little surprised if it ended up being less than 2 or more than 4 though, and i agree that 2 or 3 is most likely.

Well if you're not the buck, Raven, I'm not sure there's much that you'd be able to convince me to change my trajectory for the day, sorry. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom