• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I guess the worst thing that could happen with Ex targeting me is...his death? i'd sooner chock this up to mafia kill though. Wonder how Zinger died. Maybe someone threw a bomb at him.

given the flavour it sounds like a paint can fell on his head and in his confused scramble he slipped on a matchbox car and died.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
maybe he was trying to rob a house and it backfired

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Alright, round two.

@everyone
Please do me the favor and either hammer me first and then HHH or the other way around. Just do it fast.

There's something going on and we have reason to not exclude them from the poe. If you kill me first, you'll understand where I'm getting at. But you might wanna do it the other way around.

VOTE: HangryHangryHippo

a'lana

cotton candy
to be clear, i'm not implying responsibility for the timeshift (nor implying it wasn't me). I was asking becuase I wanted to know how neon felt about it.

It would have been paticularly sutpid to timeshift there if it was me, because it basically locked the lynch onto either me or mongoose, and without defending myself that would have gone poorly for me had mongoose done anything.

The person who benefits the most from the timeshift is probably you, because raven started a wagon on you shortly before it occurred, and it would have been the only substantial case made during the day, with the other two just being low hanging fruit.

With that said, there are probably quite a few people who would press a button solely because it is given to them, and so i wouldn't be surprised if the timeshifter were anyone.
I actually thought it was Neon doing the timeshift when shortly after her saying she was bored it shortened

a'lana

cotton candy
What do you make of the fact DW sussed exlight and then exlight dying? You said that you might be repsonsible for exlight dying but do you see a world where they make a kill on the person they were pushing?
I guess the worst thing that could happen with Ex targeting me is...his death? i'd sooner chock this up to mafia kill though. Wonder how Zinger died. Maybe someone threw a bomb at him.

Anyway, I took some pain relief meds and took a look back at yesterday and one thing stuck out to me - something about DawningWinds feels off. I already called out their reads yesterday, for one, but I think on top of that they feel oddly passive in general. Like in their response to me calling out their reads:

Lots of "I guess, but I disagree." or "I see where you're coming from, but I disagree." Idk. I feel like if they truly believed in these reads there'd be a bit more bite here? idk.

Then we have this post which is also kinda passive

"Hm, I'm fine with the Mongoose wagon I GUESS. I WANTED to try and take my vote off, but eh mid whatever."

Feels very nonchalant & carefree. With Ex flipping town and Mongoose also flipping not scum it kinda feels like they were just passively okay with whatever happened yesterday.

VOTE: DawningWinds

Yippee-ki-yay mother****ers. Let's lynch some SCUM.

a'lana

cotton candy
Alright, round two.

@everyone
Please do me the favor and either hammer me first and then HHH or the other way around. Just do it fast.

There's something going on and we have reason to not exclude them from the poe. If you kill me first, you'll understand where I'm getting at. But you might wanna do it the other way around.

Do you have any mechanical info?

What do you make of the fact DW sussed exlight and then exlight dying? You said that you might be repsonsible for exlight dying but do you see a world where they make a kill on the person they were pushing?
I actually don't think i'm responsible for Exlight dying looking back, since actions were locked after I told him to target me.

Also, as far as I know I wouldn't have any reason to believe that I would be responsible for his death given my role.

It's too WIFOM-y to consider whether DW would have made a kill on the person they were pushing, I think.

RavenRaziel98

Do you have any mechanical info?
I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to deny/confirm this, so I'll just vaguely hint at the fact that I have reason to believe that something's fishy here.
And no, I'm not hinting at being cop, and whoever the cop is (if there even is one to begin with), DO NOT START DROPPING COUNTER CRUMBS!!!

Just let me put it like this, I wouldn't offer my head that deliberately as scum trying to potentially get a towny lynched.

Ragnarokio

Alright, round two.

@everyone

you're saying we should hammer you second regardless of how HHH flips?

RavenRaziel98

you're saying we should hammer you second regardless of how HHH flips?
I assumed that if HHH flips scum or 3p we could discuss the next steps further, and at this point I'm not ruling out to die during N2 if I don't get lynched today - actually, me not living until D3 is probably likelier at this point unless something like a Doc or a Cop gets unmasked somehow :shrugs:

Ragnarokio

raven doesn't really feel like town here, to me, but that doesn't mean what he's saying isn't useful to town. his attack on HHH yesterday felt weird to me, because of how strongly worded it was despite how weak the case was (although making any case is arguably townier than letting the day progress to a rag/mongoose lynch).

HHH pinged me yesterday when they explained their read on neon. They felt that neon's soft in combination with the game's flavour indicated that there might be a hostile 3P that only neon could kill. Explaining this is not in the interest of the town. Neon has since softed things that makes this interpretation unlikely, but it still rubbed me the wrong way.

@RavenRaziel98 without specifying whether its based on mechanical info or not, do you feel its important we lynch one of you and HHH as quickly as possible, or is it fine to spend the day discussing things first?

Ragnarokio

Raven is basically claiming mechanical info confirming HHH as scum that is at least certain enough in his eyes that it warrants either being lynched first to confirm his role or risking being chain-lynched if HHH flips town. Its going to take a lot of justification to lynch outside that duo today i think, unless raven steps back on his claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom