• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Tournament (March 2023) - Finished!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
As promised, here are the first brackets!

961851C4-75DD-43B2-B9A5-CE880645422B.jpeg

Please try to complete the first round's battles until April 2nd! The sooner we all do this the sooner we can go to the next rounds!

Each battle usually takes less than 10 minutes, and can be played both on mobile and desktop. Just make sure to be using the exact same team you validated before your first battle.

Let's keep the tournament smooth, if the players aren't working try to publicly coordinate a day for it in this thread.
Inactive Players that don't do their battles before the set deadline will lose by W/O. Players purposely idling beyond the deadline as foul play may be blacklisted from future tournaments. For proper judgement it's important to keep the host (ExLight) updated on who and why the matches haven't happened yet.

Just a reminder that this is a double elimination tournament, so losing here does not mean it's over, don't lose hope!
Good Luck and have fun!

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also, before you all start, I want to ask you about a potential change.

Would you prefer the match results to be public or private? In previous tournaments the matches were verified by publicly posting the replay in the thread.

What I want to know is: would you all prefer the replays to be verified privately instead? If done so your team isn't revealed beforehand to other participants, and neither is theirs to yours.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Also, before you all start, I want to ask you about a potential change.

Would you prefer the verification of the matches to be public or private? In previous tournaments the matches were verified by publicly posting the replay in the thread.

What I want to know is: would you all prefer the replays to be verified privately instead? If done so your team isn't revealed beforehand to other participants, and neither is theirs to yours.
I’d prefer to make them public, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom