• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

Pen

The game is on!
When the fire was made they roasted the fish over it. It made for the most delicious meal that Sayaad had had since he returned to Ummeer. His delight was clearly visible in his face as he savoured the natural umami flavour of the roasted fish.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Siy also had a piece of fish.

“I miss when my papa and my mama took me camping…” she said in between bites.

Pen

The game is on!
After the food break was over it was time to continue the trek.

"How are you feeling now, Siy?" Sayaad asked as he was putting out the fire. "Are you fit to walk for a bit?"

MightyMario

After the food break was over it was time to continue the trek.

"How are you feeling now, Siy?" Sayaad asked as he was putting out the fire. "Are you fit to walk for a bit?"
“Yep! That drink the witch gave me has filled me with more power than a dragon!”

Leaping to her feet, Siy was clearly feeling better.

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad smiled lightly in response. "Alright everyone, let's get going." After the party had started walking, Sayaad asked: "So have either of you been to Nooraak before? All I know about it is that it's a Samandra town."

MightyMario

Sayaad smiled lightly in response. "Alright everyone, let's get going." After the party had started walking, Sayaad asked: "So have either of you been to Nooraak before? All I know about it is that it's a Samandra town."
“Nooraak?!”

Siy’s eyes widened. She had famously conned the townspeople with her items. They were rightfully pissed and put a bounty out on her head should she ever step foot into Nooraak again.

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
"Aye, Nooraak will be the first resupply stop on our journey," Sayaad explained. "I expect we will reach it the day after tomorrow. I've heard the people living there are strong, and they take great pride in their bond and close cooperation with their sister-town, Quaraak. The close connection between the two towns supposedly goes back many generations."

Pen

The game is on!
The rest of the day's journey continued without hiccups, and so did the following day. As dusk approached, the group stopped to rest for the night. Sleeping near the river had proved to be quite nice, as the pleasant sound of the running water helped relax the minds of the travellers.

Beck, Kraven, would either of you prefer to take the first watch?" Sayaad asked the other adults of the group. "If not, then I don't mind starting."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck was in her own little world, riding her broomstick. when Sad asked who should take first watch she said " me" not knowing she was agreeing to first Watch. Noorak. A Samandra Town. Beck did not know many Samandra. she knew a Few Kindu and at least three Constructs, but no Samandra. she barely knew the Bird Person on their team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom