• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who ruined it for everyone?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This is a thread to name and shame those that ruined things for everyone.

The toothbrush moustache for instance is something that you just can't wear anymore because Hitler ruined it for everyone by doing world war 2.

British chef Jamie Oliver ruined school meals for everyone by getting turkey twizzlers removed from school menus and replaced by disgusting healthy options instead.

Guy Fawkes ruined the country by not succeeding in blowing up parliament

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Warwick E Kerr for the creation of killer bees, or I guess specifically whoever was responsible for letting the killer bees escape into the wild

that's...a pretty bad goof
I always heard about killer bees in school when I was young. One of my classmates was obsessed with them and I assumed they would play a much bigger part in my life one day but actually rarely hear about them these days.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One former State Premier of New South Wales essentially killed Sydney's nightlife by bringing in "lockout" laws which stopped people entering bars, clubs, and pubs after midnight in the centre of the city and a few other areas. The laws have been somewhat relaxed since but the nightlife has never really recovered.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Bram Cohen ruined the music and cinema industry accidentally by creating Bittorrent. Now musicians have to rely on streaming services that take most of their earnings in hope of making a name for themselves and film studios just make mediocre movies using licenses from old successful ones.
As a musician, we don't really make money on the music itself, most of our money comes from ticket sales and merchandise sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom