• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 50 - Results

Which Entry is your favorite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's still a little bit of time, if you can find the time to draw something in the next couple days you might be able to enter... and Oocoo might be willing to give an extension to give you a little longer if need be?
"Find the time"

me: dies of wheezing laughter
Nah dude I need weeks of lead up time for stuff like this. Plus, let me just tell you this month has been Something. Thanks for lookin out for me though.

"Find the time"

me: dies of wheezing laughter
Nah dude I need weeks of lead up time for stuff like this. Plus, let me just tell you this month has been Something. Thanks for lookin out for me though.
Ah, gotcha, alright. The next one should be in March I think, so if you want to enter in that one probably check in sometime in the first week of the month then? That should give you a couple weeks to make something before the deadline.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Thank you all for voting! I wanted to do a piece that has a bit of a different style than what I might normally draw. I also wanted the piece to tell a story. The past side being the Hero of Time resting on the hill, the present being the Hero's Shade sitting on the rock. The bridge between the two being the red bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom