• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Well yeah the reveal I did think was obvious, but I didn’t think the stuff she said in Area Zero was too awful, because Arven was being pretty brash towards her at first and Nemona is pretty hyperactive and talkative, meanwhile Penny is someone who hasn’t socialized much in a while.

And another reason I sympathized with her was that in sixth grade I also was an ass to others at times who I found annoying despite also being someone who wanted pity for being lonely, which was a past behavior that I regret and really dislike and used to eat me, so in a way she reminded me of when I was in sixth grade so that’s why I could understand why she acted the way she does even if I find it disagreeable

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Well yeah, that’s true. I think something about her just gravitates towards me, it’s probably because I just really liked Team Star in general and I especially liked Clavell and thought he was really enjoyable and entertaining

team star still makes no sense tho

there are grown ass adults? you expect me to believe those are students cutting class? truancy isnt illegal if youre an adult lmfao. the entire premise just SHATTERS
and why is their boss younger than them if their boss attended before they did? it has literally nothing to do with what its supposed to do with, its like the writers forgot what the team was meant to be and went off on a tangent based on the punk designs

clavell was great tho cuz he was a fish out of water idiot. i didnt mind him; at least his writing was self aware of how cringe he was

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
team star still makes no sense tho

there are grown ass adults? you expect me to believe those are students cutting class? truancy isnt illegal if youre an adult lmfao. the entire premise just SHATTERS
and why is their boss younger than them if their boss attended before they did? it has literally nothing to do with what its supposed to do with, its like the writers forgot what the team was meant to be and went off on a tangent based on the punk designs
It's a unique story with an important message that I think a lot of pokemon's main demographic can relate to (even tho I'm too old to get a lot out of it)
I think the arven storyline was more geared towards older fans
clavell was great tho cuz he was a fish out of water idiot. i didnt mind him; at least his writing was self aware of how cringe he was
yes clavell perfect, completely subverted my expectations, great twist on a headmaster trope
I think I prefer clive tho, would have loved to see those two interacting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom