• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

a'lana

cotton candy
You say you don't have any reason to townread her. Do you have any reason to scumread her?
The fact that she isn't obv yown when usually I have her as strong townread when she is

However i think their reason for sussing me isnt as bad as i initially thought the reasons were

a'lana

cotton candy
wanna note that alana feels way different from the game where I scum read them
tone and stuff can change from game to game regardless sure but I'm comfortable with them rn
Semi game related but did you scumread me there solely based on play regardless of the messages in scum chat?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I guess I like that you're thinking about it, cause you're right that wolf mikey doesn't vote rag there

but also I don't let rag die there either like what
I'm sitting here on a vanity wagon being like "yo my wolf partner is gonna die that's fine"? no lol
there was even an attempt at a counter wagon by someone else iirc
View attachment 69252

"I don't think saving someone who thinks they should die is proper play"
nah wolf me doesn't do this, I think you would agree with that

I do agree there are some things there you might do differently as scum. Though I also don't want to downplay your scum game because it is good and you can do some unexpected things.

That's part of why I'm torn on you. I don't think I want to vote you for now at least though, because there are some townie explanations for what you did. It's just so weird to me to see you hesitate to vote someone like that. Lol.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I do agree there are some things there you might do differently as scum. Though I also don't want to downplay your scum game because it is good and you can do some unexpected things.

That's part of why I'm torn on you. I don't think I want to vote you for now at least though, because there are some townie explanations for what you did. It's just so weird to me to see you hesitate to vote someone like that. Lol.
I don't think Moe let's rag nuke herself D1 without throwing a tantrum on how we should be lynching someone else

If that was coordinated it likely came from someone that is fine with experimental/unorthodox (aka for the lolz) plays like seanzie or hapi

or even kirino to some degree, but I feel he enters an alert state if that's the case

I think the main issue here is how many mafia might be around in a 11p because it's an awkward number
if it's 3 members then the rag move isn't as bold as it might seem and one member could easily be against this sort of play which puts moe, dawning, and alana in my PoE

If it's only 2 members they are excluded and my PoE becomes simply Seanzie and Neon

I'm actually getting some strange vibes off seanzie but I don't think he just jokes around instead of bussing Rag if her lynch was coordinated, do based on wagons Neon is the main candidate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom