• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
botan-yu-yu-hakusho.gif

Yeah seconding Ex that the way that wagon developed was super weird, it being a planned bus makes a lot of sense. I feel like Neon PLing self-voters is something she's mentioned she tries to do before though? So I feel like with that in mind her vote is probably NAI. I think it being to save Rubik looks a bit more likely personally? Rubik was leading till Rag's self-vote so it'd probably make sense depending on his role.
Vote: Rubik

At this point I'm pretty sold on the whole "Seanzie is a Jester" theory I had at the end of yesterday. His openning three posts are weird, plus the incongruency of posts 125 and 149 being right after each other feels very intentional, in addition to the bit I mentioned yesterday.
A jester does not fit in a mostly vanilla game.

1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 1 Tracker
1 Godfather, 1 Ninja, 1 Strongman/Roleblocker
Rest Vanilla

Alternatively
Cop and Doctor might be fused into JOAT
Godfather and Strongman/Roleblocker might also be a single role

maybe a survivor or jester if we only have 2 mafia

*reminds myself of site differences* *tries not to scream that if a cop is in a setup, it is very very far from mostly vanilla* *tries not to scream that a single cop is worth like 5 nerfed power roles* *reminds myself of site differences*

okay, carry on.

A jester does not fit in a mostly vanilla game.
...how does it not. A game ending Jester I can see not making sense which is why I was willing to vote you yesterday but your average run of the mill die, win, game continues Jester seems pretty sensible.

tbh I think that no one would go out of their way to save someone who selfvoted for basically no reason
...eh, I've seen scum try to save a self-voting teammate a few times I think.

I have never ever seen scum self vote to save their teammate, it would just out both of them so it's too obvious to be teammate indicative.
Hm, maybe. I don't know. I think self-voting over going on a different wagon with only one vote is a weird choice, but I feel like she probably had some sort of reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom