• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Vote Count 1.5:

Ragnarokio (3) - Rubik, Ragnarokio, Neon
Rubik (1) - Kirino
Neon (1) - Killjoy262
DawningWinds (1) - Morbid Minish
ExLight (1) - Mikey the Moblin

Not Voting - a'lana, DawningWinds, ExLight, Seanzie

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Saturday, December 17th at 9 PM EST.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
ya I'm definitely super sus of the people who are acting like rubik was ever a real wagon

lolia-sip-juice.gif

after rereading Neon, I'm gonna

Unvote

I'm Town

I have scumleans on you, killjoy, and maybe alana
You're scum leaning me and a'lana and still have your vote on Moe. Care to explain this?

Vote: Ragnarokio
[insert fry squint]
This seriously doesn't seem right, though, at the same time...
What's the reasoning behind this Rag? Cold feet? Character flavor?

@A Link In Time I still have a vote on me. is that an error?
If not, @Neon, Is there a reason for leaving your vote?

@Kirino Is rubik sus enough on your list to keep your RSV locked?

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't have much experience with DawningWinds, but a couple of their comments so far seem a bit lazy. Thinking of this post in particular, where the first point is agreeing with someone and just wording it slightly differently, and the second is just pointing out the obvious:
Yeah definitely, I wasn't too worried about it initially but its kinda weird that people are still sitting on it for the meme? I don't have a great sense of Rubik yet but I don't like the idea of an RVS wagon accidentally becoming the actual lynch.

Rag self-voting out of nowhere is pretty weird? I don't really know what to make of it because it feels pretty out of character from what I've seen of her in the past.
This post also comes off a bit weird to me, specifically the second sentence:
Nah it's pretty understandable why your posts went like that, it just makes things a little harder to read when that stuff happens. I probably didn't adjust my initial read to account for your statement of lacking sleep as much as I should've.
"I'm tired/busy" is something that people insert into their posts all the time as an excuse for everything, so it seems strange to me for them to take it at face value.

Besides that, the only notable things are suspecting KJ (then reversing when he claimed, which I think is reasonable) and defending Ex. I'm curious what people who have more experience playing with Dawning think.

Kirino

Tatakae
That being said are you scumreading me or what
Not really. I think it's still too early to tell, and it looks like you've started to pick up the pace now. You having finals also seems like a reasonable excuse. Just felt like establishing the principle that you're generally more active as town and so it's reasonable to suspect you for less activity.
Nah.

Unvote: Rubik

It's probably time to start thinking of who we actually want to lynch, though. I'll do that.

after rereading Neon, I'm gonna

Unvote

You're scum leaning me and a'lana and still have your vote on Moe. Care to explain this?

[insert fry squint]
This seriously doesn't seem right, though, at the same time...
What's the reasoning behind this Rag? Cold feet? Character flavor?

@A Link In Time I still have a vote on me. is that an error?
If not, @Neon, Is there a reason for leaving your vote?

Neon is voting for Ragnarokio in the latest vote count, not for you. I'll post an updated vote count shortly.

Vote Count 1.6:

Ragnarokio (3) - Rubik, Ragnarokio, Neon
DawningWinds (1) - Morbid Minish
ExLight (1) - Mikey the Moblin

Not Voting - a'lana, DawningWinds, ExLight, Killjoy262, Kirino, Seanzie

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Saturday, December 17th at 9 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom