• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

a'lana

cotton candy
as soon as I saw neons claim i assumed it was fake lol. also i think expecting not to be believed and wanting to test reactions isn't contradictory

the suspicions on Killjoy seem to be based on Killjoy making a post where they say that they intended to post the same thing as someone else which I don't think are good reasons to suspect someone based on experience as I have gotten wrongly suspected for similar reasons in the past.

I get some solvy vibes from Kirino, DW, and Minish but no concrete reads yet.

a'lana

cotton candy
@Rubik what is the reason for suspecting Ragnarokio? if its based on them voting you why Ragnarokio over the others? I've seen Ragnarokio make the exact same entrance by sheeping the RVS wagon in a game where they were town.

Vote Count 1.4:

Rubik (2) - Kirino, Ragnarokio
Neon (1) - Killjoy262
DawningWinds (1) - Morbid Minish
Ragnarokio (1) - Rubik
Mikey the Moblin (1) - Exlight
ExLight (1) - Mikey the Moblin

Not Voting - a'lana, DawningWinds, Neon, Seanzie

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Saturday, December 17th at 9 PM EST.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik what is the reason for suspecting Ragnarokio? if its based on them voting you why Ragnarokio over the others? I've seen Ragnarokio make the exact same entrance by sheeping the RVS wagon in a game where they were town.
Low activity from Rag is a scum leaning tell.

a'lana

cotton candy
I heard the same from others but think they are always underwhelming early on and become more active later when they are town?

I heard the same from others but think they are always underwhelming early on and become more active later when they are town?
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen Rag jump in a right off the bat. I feel like she's usually in the thread a little bit more than at this point but I don't really think it's particularly AI.

I don't think it confirms vig, but it would be a good counter role for that. Especially with claims allowed.
I think godfather, roleblocker (either scum/town/both), cop, doctor are the most vanillaish setups I'd expect. Though knowing ALiT, I'd kinda expect scum to have more of the power roles and town to have less.
Yeah I think I get what you're coming from, I think we just kinda have different power levels to draw the "vanillaish" line at? I'm way more used to role madness than anything else so that's probably messing with my perception of what a mostly vanilla setup can look like.

I think rubik killjoy and seanzie are town

I think ex is scum
Why is Ex scum? I don't feel like I've really seen anything from him that makes me want to lean one way or another on his slot yet.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Megavote: Ragnarokio

(There is no such thing as a megavote, but I believe it is necessary that I try to vote harder in hopes that the mod will make an exception and give me an extra powerful vote. As with any good shonen, I'll need a power spike in order to defeat this arc's villain.)

I type each word on my phone by drawing weird squiggles on the screen so I can understand that, but you're still getting FoS for the grammar mistake from me.

You should not vote me out any of the days.

sailor-moon-crying.gif

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen Rag jump in a right off the bat. I feel like she's usually in the thread a little bit more than at this point but I don't really think it's particularly AI.

Yeah I think I get what you're coming from, I think we just kinda have different power levels to draw the "vanillaish" line at? I'm way more used to role madness than anything else so that's probably messing with my perception of what a mostly vanilla setup can look like.

Why is Ex scum? I don't feel like I've really seen anything from him that makes me want to lean one way or another on his slot yet.
Rag lurk can happen as town or scum, but active Rag doesn't happen as scum.

If I see an inactive Rag, I will lynch it.

gonna scum read them till they're top poster
I hope you're not super serious about this, because that is pretty terrible if you are. Ex is usually a pretty high post-count player but honestly I think it's been a fair few games since I've seen him be the top poster so like, Ex not being the highest poster in the game can't be considered a scumtell at all, especially since I feel like his volume tends to stay pretty similar across alignments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom