• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has anyone seen the 1989 Zelda Cartoon?

Personally i havent seen it yet but i want to see it soon have any of you seen it? what did you think?

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
I haven't seen it yet, but I decided to do so in the future, inspired by a YouTube comment saying something like: It (the show) exists, and it is... something else.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Well, if you like seeing Link depicted as an anachronistic surfer, then watch it. It's good for some chuckles because of how cheesy it is.

Same thing with the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Cheesy as hell, but good for some chuckles.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It's pretty bad, but it's bad the same way a ton of cartoons from back in the day were. The characters are obnoxious, the plots paper thin, and Ganon is somehow even less intimidating than his game counterpart.

Oh, and Link is a creepy pervert. :eyes:

It's pretty bad, but it's bad the same way a ton of cartoons from back in the day were. The characters are obnoxious, the plots paper thin, and Ganon is somehow even less intimidating than his game counterpart.

I watched the first two episodes they are very funny

He was not creepy and he was not a pervert. He was a flirt. Besides, King Daphnes Nohanssen Hyrule condoned Link's interest in Zelda, so are you saying that Zelda's father was also creepy and perverted?

I liked that it seemed that it sowed some ideas for future games. Fishing, a female ninja, a magical magnet, Epona, the wall merging witch, a sassy fairy companion. Although idk if the games ever officially took anything from the show or not?

I liked that it seemed that it sowed some ideas for future games. Fishing, a female ninja, a magical magnet, Epona, the wall merging witch, a sassy fairy companion. Although idk if the games ever officially took anything from the show or not?
Well, supposedly Miyamoto really like the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, which the Zelda show was technically a part of, so it's very possible?
I actually have the DVD of the series, I ought to marathon it one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom