• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

re-reading Dreams in the Witch House and Other Weird Storiese by HP Lovecraft.

Pretty soon Ill be reading Clive Barker's Books of Blood Vol 1-3

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
re-reading Dreams in the Witch House and Other Weird Storiese by HP Lovecraft.

Pretty soon Ill be reading Clive Barker's Books of Blood Vol 1-3
Just started the second volume of the complete omnibus of H.P. Lovecraft's weird fiction. This is probably my fifth time through and it's never a disappointing read. Is the book you're reading a curated collection of Lovecraft's work?

Uh no. Its the Penguin Classics paperback that i got years ago.

anyway, its going to be my first time reading Clive Barker's Books of Blood

Just started the second volume of the complete omnibus of H.P. Lovecraft's weird fiction. This is probably my fifth time through and it's never a disappointing read. Is the book you're reading a curated collection of Lovecraft's work?

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
I'm reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley for English class. It's quite an interesting read and I'm almost done the book, despite only having to read 50 pages this week (which I've already done).

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I just started rereading the Percy Jackson series and I'm enjoying it a lot. I first read the series back in... geez like 2015 I think. I've read it dozens of times since then but not in the past 3-4 years. I'm excited to go through it all again. Mythology was my major obsession before I got into zelda.

I finished up Anime Impact by Chris Stuckmann. He's the main author but not the only one who writes about his experiences with over 100 of the most influential anime ever. We go from 1963's Astro Boy to 2018's Violet Evergarden. There were some titles I wasn't aware of like, Galaxy Express 999 and They Were Eleven, that I now want to check out. Some of the accounts are really emotional about the people writing coming out of their shells or using anime as a medium to escape from abusive households or bullying. It's a good mix of recommending titles and what makes them special to the medium and the personal and emotional layer of what anime means to various people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom