• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
2 years ago today, I was feeling proud of a novelization of a video game plot I was writing for a friend, and decided to share it in a fansite Discord for the franchise of said game. I didn't get any feedback, so I went to their forums to share it. I got some feedback there, which was nice, but eventually I realized that my writing on it sucked so I abandoned the project and haven't logged back into that forum since.

silent lion

ReDead
2 years ago today, I was feeling proud of a novelization of a video game plot I was writing for a friend, and decided to share it in a fansite Discord for the franchise of said game. I didn't get any feedback, so I went to their forums to share it. I got some feedback there, which was nice, but eventually I realized that my writing on it sucked so I abandoned the project and haven't logged back into that forum since.

From one writer to another, I know this feeling very well!
I figure it's a good thing though - it means you have progressed as a writer between then and now.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Had a brain CT scan this morning due to a headache pain I have been feeling for around a month and the results came back to my doctor showing nothing abnormal. Hopefully it is just stress related, gotta try and relax more.
Thank god it's not showing anything!! It's very likely it's because of stress. You had a lot on your mind. Especially with your mom's situation. It isn't an easy time you're going through Jims. I hope when things get better your headache will go away :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom