• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

anyways at what point is it worth the risk that she's town to make killing neon worth it

I don't need to wake up tomorrow with three more town dead lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
One town mislynch when we know a bunch of townies vs possibly 3 of those townies dead seems like an obvious choice to me. Especially since we don't even know that Neon is town. And we do know that there are way more shots than just the obvious ones.

a'lana

cotton candy
also if neon does kill town she is outed mafia and there would be only one or possibly zero left tomorrow in a pool of 2 people

a'lana

cotton candy
actually if lunch is mafia scum would be in Neon Capsfan exlight storm with exlight mech cleared and Capsfan spewed from lunch flip. last scum either Neon or Storm

if lunch town PoE would be Neon Capsfan Storm with no reason to rule out capsfan who had been tunneling on a townie

@Ragnarokio when was deadline and what were votes at?
The deadline got extended because of the forum outage, I believe it was stated to not be till tomorrow.

Personally I think CL is probably a better vote than Neon today. It's not entirely unlikely that Neon's scum but I also do not think it is entirely unlikely that CL is Cult, and if he's not he's probably scum. So he's almost definitely hostile, and I don't think the same certainty exists for Neon. Her being hostile isn't unlikely but I don't think its nearly as almost-certain as CL and regardless she won't shoot tonight because if she does she knows we'd lynch her tomorrow for it so I am not really concerned about her role right now.

Unvote: Numbers
Vote: CL

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't really get the argument that Neon won't shoot tonight because if she does we just lynch her tomorrow. If she does shoot tonight that's 3 possible townies in exchange for one scum. If she's lynched today it gets rid of any possibility of that. And if she's town then it's 1 town, which is better than the possibility of 3 town if she's lying. Especially since we have so many confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom