• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
does anyone else get a crazy strong urge to fire up BOTW and just roam around in Akkala once the leaves start changing irl?
I am actually planning to finish out the no death playthrough I started, but I'm scared I am going to lose my no death streak, especially when I do the Trial of the Sword. Akkala is top priorty to visit before doing anything, haha!

The rise of such short bite-sized content on places like TikTok and YouTube Shorts is shortening everyone’s attention span and draining society to a concerning degree.
I think this is made worse by the fact that information is treated as a feed on social media, and it's an endless stream and we get overwhelmed realizing there's no way we'll be able to get through it all, so we favor minimal engagement heavily focused on visuals and such so we can scroll through our feeds to consume as much of it as possible with the least amount of time spent on each post. It's a very superficial way to absorb information but it's honestly the only way to process the massive amounts of content without overload.

But yeah, it has some horrible impacts on our ability to process information more deeply for longer periods.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I feel so dumb and it's hilarious lol.
So for the past... almost a year, I've been borrowing my friend's premium crunchyroll account. Recently it ran out, and considering we're kinda estranged I don't want to message him and be like "HEY PAY MORE MONEY ON THAT SERVICE YOU NEVER USE".
And so for the past month I've been pretty bummed. I have My Hero Academia season 6 and the second part of Spy x Family season 1 coming out in October. And because I'm unemployed, I can't justify spending $100 on a subscription. But then
But then I realized
It only costs $8
To get crunchyroll premium for a month
Why didn't I think of this before
I am incredibly slow
This is excellent
(This post is not sponsored by Crunchyroll)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom