• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
reading back a bit to respond to stuff from the night/earlier in the day

the "cleaning up the mess" comment was more of a joke than anything else, i didn't expect Numbers to come in and steal the show

i do think he brought up some good points, however they are moot now that a scum has flipped.

no minish or alana death makes me worried, i expected one of those two to die n1

how serious is this post, i.e. given that you have access to the ne

openwolfing??

No not open wolfing. Just a cheeky reference to the last chaos mafia

Princess Abigail

for the record, I feel like KoD soft-defensed me as well? like, he eventually clarified it much clearer, but initially it felt much more like a subtle thing especially because he had been scumreading me prior

yes i think we should be, although they're claiming to have the power of both god (role-associated KP) and anime (shotgun) on their side so if you have any info from the network as to how they could possibly have extra KP then please do share.

i wouldn't be surprised if there was a town killing role in this game, but the way Hapi has gone about giving us that information has been weird, the eaisest explanation says scum wouldn't draw attention to themselves claiming responsibility for the kill but also I imagine they are a very talented scum player so I kinda want to view that as moot. i think it's alright to speculate

eh looking back it kinda seems like they thought he was weird but never really stuck with the read much, giving neon the benefit of the doubt makes the game easier though so I guess I think i'll assume that for now

Why has my rollout of info been weird? I'm specifically trying to avoid breaking the rules.

Princess Abigail

I will in a bit. Been sleeping and just got done grilling. So when I have more time I will.

I wonder how many people targeted DW last night. Because I also targeted him. Lol. Which if he hadn't died might have been a good thing with how many people seemed to have targeted him.

AFAIK I didn't lol

also i dont see a rule against doing this anywhere so

unvote: CaptainLunch
Vote: Morbid Minish
Unvote: Morbid Minish
Vote: ExLight
Unvote: ExLight
Vote: Numbers
Unvote: Numbers
Vote: Neon
Unvote: Neon
Vote: Storm
Unvote: Storm
Vote: Alana
Unvote: Alana
Vote: Robolibk
Unvote: Robolibk
Vote: TheCapsFan
Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Fext
Unvote: Fext
Vote: KoD
Unvote: KoD
Vote: Robosquid
Unvote: Robosquid
Vote: DW
Unvote: DW
Vote: CaptainLunch

to prove i’m not in whatever the **** this rag cult stuff is

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote
Vote: TheCapsFan

this votecount is taking too long
how long do we still have in the phase again?

sleeping during the day is not too convenient for running a mafia game ig

there are a little under 24 hours left in day i believe, unless i missed a day

in any case there are now 24 hours left in day. day will end at 11:00 PM tomorrow.

exlight is still mod confirmed town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom