• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

if I'm understanding this correctly KoD's point is that I engaged in discussion about the thing, even though I didn't necessarily do the thing. his argument is that i'm scum for pushing a narrative that one of Ex/Minish is scum because they both have roles that have to do with cult things, and that could be scum!me pushing a false narrative without being directly involved (i.e. not drawing attention to oneself). makes sense to me. and i did indeed engage with that discussion - not because i'm scum trying to push a false narrative, mind you - but because i didn't understand what Numbers was saying at the time and wanted to get more context

whether or not i have been vocal in wanting to off Ex (i haven't) it doesn't take away from the fact i engaged with people who might want to, and looked hedgy on the matter in the process. being "third loudest" or whatever doesn't conflict with KoD's argument

it's wrong, ofc, but it makes sense at least, idk the problem here, and idk why you feel the need to defend me so hard??
Okay yeah I think I get this? I still don't feel like calling you a vocal player on this front is really accurate (or implying that you are by calling you one of the loudest) but I think between this explanation and rereading some of KoD's posts, I get what he's trying to say about you pushing the narrative.
As for why I was defending you so hard, I feel like arguing is a natural reaction when I feel like someone's making a case that doesn't make sense? I was focusing on the wrong aspects of the argument I think when trying to engage with it which is why it wasn't making sense to me. I probably should've taken a step back and tried to focus on the actual substance of the argument instead of being nitpicky and wasting time arguing in circles.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna be honest I'm a bit lost on where to even vote
I feel Fext is like too obviously cult to actually be cult and I don't really want to eliminate them this early but if they're cult I kinda must?

Numbers feels scummy to me and Caps had a very small scumlean, and that's about it. Maybe CynicalSquid is like the one that pinged me the most, but I often seem to scumread him when he's town so I guess it's just his playstyle most of the time?

Dawning's hard defense of Caps was the most noteworthy thing to come out of any conversation I've had thus far. If I'm going to throw down a vote on a likely scum it's:

Vote: Dawning

Numbers feels scummy to me and Caps had a very small scumlean, and that's about it. Maybe CynicalSquid is like the one that pinged me the most, but I often seem to scumread him when he's town so I guess it's just his playstyle most of the time?
elaborate on numbers and myself a bit?

also i agree on CynicalSquid pinging, of all the slots that haven't talked tooooo much (storm, squid, cpt lunch, hapi, fext, probably someone else im forgetting) they are the one that is pinging me the most because of the whole "im not defending myself but actually by saying that i am defending myself" thing.

and just for fun, if i had to pick one out of that list that i wouldn't lynch today, it'd probably be hapi

a'lana

cotton candy
libk reminds me of himself in last game with the catching up?

the love thing seems NAI to me. can be either town or mafia quirk. I know on FoL they also give mafia quirk roles not just town and 3p

a'lana

cotton candy
about a 4? he does seem too blatant but not entirely clearing him. i meant as in i dont think him not wanting to go for cult and wanting him dead makes you cult.
* i dont think him not wanting to go for cult and wanting you dead makes him cult >.<

as it would be a bit too obvious to be cult indicative

its only *very* lightly clearing for him but certainly not indicative of being cult imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom