• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
I listed my observations and said 'same' to Exlight when he said that he wasn't sure if it was the most towny or scummy post

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But
But doesnt lover mean that two people die with each other? So why would town choose two town to be lovers? Or is lover different role here

They do. I didn't say that he would choose two town to be lovers. But it's unlikely to assure getting Mafia in on the pair. So the next best thing imo would be going for two people less likely to die early on. One of those people could still be mafia. It's just maximizing the chance the lovers survive longer. Best scenario would be town/Mafia lover pair, since mafia/mafia isn't as likely to die unless there is another killing role. It also depends on if said lovers would get a lover chat (which is sometimes done for lovers), in which case town/mafia would just mean that mafia would know not to kill that person, and they could possibly get info from them in the OC.

I listed my observations and said 'same' to Exlight when he said that he wasn't sure if it was the most towny or scummy post
I have pulled your ISO back up, clicked on every singe one of your posts again, and cannot find where you actively agree with Ex's "towniest town or scumiest scum" post, only that you list your observations in response, which, in and of itself does not really indicate a feeling of being conflicted?

a'lana

cotton candy
Also I was going to say I'm sus of fext but got ninja'd. the 'ExLight doesn't want to lynch mafia'-post pinged me. Seemed like an easy accusation to make for him. I don't think this is indicative of him being cult though, I think its more standard scummy. I also don't care if he thinks cult is benign or not. it's the accusation on Exlight that pings me.

Also controversial take: townlean on Numbers because last game all he did was tunnel Minish here he feels like he is actually contributing

I've decided that Capsfan being more solvy than one past game is NAI for him however the reads themselves seem weird

KoD, DW, Numbers town

Sus of Fext and maybe Capsfan

idk about the rest.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
OK tell me.

Alright so mafia had two irl friends teamed and they randomly started getting very catty with each other in thread. (And out of it as well) including like accusations of doxxing calling each other sociopaths ect. Until eventually on night 3 they got into a full blown personal level attacks on each other in thread after 1 of them was kinda basically outed as scum.

Day 4 the outed one comes into thread and claims commuter and everyone is being happy again. Than I come in and basically go no that is a lie kill them. Here's the scum team. People think I'm CCing. So ig things got worse overnight in maf chat and maf were full blown not even trying to with together anymore and I correctly guessed 2 of the 4 maf in my post so one of the maf went full mental openly acknowledged they were maf and so was the other one and got modkilled.

The one who I was CCing was now basically confirmed maf but nobody believed me anymore for some reason and they were fishing for roles. We kinda figured out that the one I'm CCing is Vengeful so they want to use that to kill someone town chooses but I'm like at this point so done with this game that I refuse to unvote so they eventually hammer the wagon after way to much more drama and scum dies and I die.

But the real real ****ed up part is that because maf also had universal backup the mafia who suicided into a modkill was a 1 shot dayvig who used her vig shot but the game design allows the universal back up to get the exact role and the mods decided that they get another day vig unused by nature of the modkill being the first maf kill. And...I haven't gotten access to maf chat yet and they won't give it to me and I think it's because I said in thread that if it was a designed play by mafia I would never play mafia there again and I think it was designed to abuse the rules because I was never not going to get someone else killed that day who wasn't the day vig so forcing a modkill hard won the game for mafia.

Princess Abigail

Oh also I was not commuter I just faked a CC because I was convinced I was right on the read xD

Princess Abigail

Alright let's play mafia. I don't care about all this cult vs mafia stuff.

Whats your favorite tea? Your answer will determine my read on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom