• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Never seen a game immediately start out with “find cult leader” lol. I don’t even know what role would hint at that being a case.

Never seen a game immediately start out with “find cult leader” lol. I don’t even know what role would hint at that being a case.
There are a few roles that's main job is to make it harder for a cult to win; the first one that comes to mind for me is a deprogrammer/deconverter type of thing that un-cults people, but I can imagine there'd be others. Regardless of what Ex and Minish's roles are, I thinks its not all that weird that there would be something that at least knows there's a cult considering that my understanding is that cults are naturally not balanced so having something to forewarn the other players helps tip the scales to be more fair.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
...Reasons beyond "it's a cult and cults should always die" to want it dead ASAP?
yea
I usually dont mind bastard cults because everyone can just sit around and win with them worst case scenario

but this time i have reasons to want them dead yea

Also do you have a reason to believe Numbers specifically is the cult?
nope, RVS vote

Why do you believe that and why was numbers your first target?
because I said so and see answers above
reminder that claiming results in a modkill so be more careful with your rolefishing tyvm

Ayy, I can confirm this. I am not the cult however. I just know of an existence of one.
hmm

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wasn’t rolefishing. I asked the same questions as dawning did we just asked at the same time. Nice stretch though ig

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Minish - 1 (Squid)
Capsfan - 1 (Fext)
Numbers - 1 (Ex)
Not Voting - 10 (Numbers, Libk, Minish, A'lana, DW, CL, KoD, Neon, Storm, Caps)

has anyone ever noticed that fext has ex in his name

I guess my role could hint at the existence of a cult, but it wasn’t something I had considered at first glance.

I wasn’t rolefishing. I asked the same questions as dawning did we just asked at the same time. Nice stretch though ig
I don't really feel like he implied that I wasn't rolefishing? I was just doing so in a way less likely to garner a rule-breaking response, and to me the "be more careful with your rolefishing" doesn't read like an accusation, just a request to frame questions in a way more in-line with the rules of this game. The statement that you were rolefishing is a statement of fact (at least as I understand the term), and one irrelevant to your alignment in this particular situation as wanting to know the information you were asking for is something I think most people would not consider inherently scummy, so I don't feel like there's anything you need to be trying to defend against here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom