• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
artist uses scribble lines to suggest color: ooh such fabulous technique look at the way it gives the impression of lighting and

I use scribble lines: did a 6 year old color this
Say what you will, but that's the technique I was attempting and 1000% agree with this sentiment. Don't like how this one turned out.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So uh I screwed up trying to color balance and merged all my layers and everything got kinda muted had to redraw my lineart BASICALLY CHAOS but I salvaged it. It turned out okay. Total creation time is... idk I stopped counting after hour 10.

1662780126238.png

1662780162640.png

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So uh I screwed up trying to color balance and merged all my layers and everything got kinda muted had to redraw my lineart BASICALLY CHAOS but I salvaged it. It turned out okay. Total creation time is... idk I stopped counting after hour 10.

Hey, is that Chevy and his pet dog? :lol:
Drawing was in every corner so I had to include my desk in the pic of this one.

In case anyone is curious the arms featured here belong to Deku, Mirio, Sir Nighteye, Kirishima, Rock Lock, Uraraka, Nejiere, and Aizawa.
Adorable!

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Haven't done nay serious drawings for here in a bit bc... yk... linktober. But I've been actively trying for weeks to do a good self portrait, since I'm not good at drawing real people. I'm happy with how it turned out! Ignore the cropping, I drew it on the back of a church bulletin.

Screenshot_20221006-223148_Photo Editor.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm finally back in this thread!!! All of October I've been wanting to draw this, but I knew if I started I wouldn't have the time or energy to finish. I drew this character once before in May, that drawing was awesome. I think I like the paper version of this one better (I struggled coloring this

1667531990098.png

I will warn you, this one is VERY bright.
1667532036095.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom