• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

CFC

5/10, almost finished 1/3rd of my graduate schoolwork for this semester. Fell behind on a personal project today, but nothing to worry about will catch up before noon so all's good so long as I have my puppy.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
8/10

Work was super easy today with only about 2 hours of actual work and the remaining 6 hours consisting of a long morning tea, a long pizza lunch provided by the boss, and drinking/eating chicken wings on a company bar tab to top it off. Only points taken away are because getting to and from work was incredibly difficult due to a train strike that was happening today.

TGN

Honestly, 6/10
Got independence in my workouts
Was called handsome and funny (anonymously (those liars)) so that made me happy
brother was annoying when I didn’t follow him in all the workout though.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
7/10 Weirdness

We had a medical helicopter land to deliver a patient.

Shortly afterwards I am called by our local Airforce and informed that a Black Hawk was doing a simulated night flight when the rotors started having issues and needed an emergency landing. They were asking if the helicopter that landed was their Black Hawk.
(obviously it wasn't)
And they informed me that the person in the Black Hawk was not a pilot, that we should not approach because the individual would see approach as potentially hostile action and draw their weapon!

Needless to say, I saw it on camera fly past my heliport and go in search of another one that wasn't occupied.

I was not expecting strange things to happen today as I was working at the campus that does NOT have a mental health ward or the trauma unit that attracts druggies.
Needless to say, the weirdness followed me to this campus.

(for context I work as a hospital security supervisor)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
7/10 Weirdness

We had a medical helicopter land to deliver a patient.

Shortly afterwards I am called by our local Airforce and informed that a Black Hawk was doing a simulated night flight when the rotors started having issues and needed an emergency landing. They were asking if the helicopter that landed was their Black Hawk.
(obviously it wasn't)
And they informed me that the person in the Black Hawk was not a pilot, that we should not approach because the individual would see approach as potentially hostile action and draw their weapon!

Needless to say, I saw it on camera fly past my heliport and go in search of another one that wasn't occupied.

I was not expecting strange things to happen today as I was working at the campus that does NOT have a mental health ward or the trauma unit that attracts druggies.
Needless to say, the weirdness followed me to this campus.

(for context I work as a hospital security supervisor)
Theyre following yoooou....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom