• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Frick I missed that. Still might tho, it's not a bad anime style

Speaking of anime I was driving to buy some pizza (which didn't work out) and saw a Ford Focus (ofc it was a Ford) PLASTERD in anime girl stickers, the only two that stuck out were Hatsune Miku on the driver door and Pyra or whoever the red one is on the door behind that.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I have marmalade on my lap in a sitting position & resting my face on his snout
His fur is so soft and he's so pretty, I'm really impressed by the detail they put into the markings
And he's got Styrofoam in his snout so it's a comfortable headrest (why does almost every stuffed tiger have foam in the head? lol)

Wreckfest super duper fun even tho I had to use keyboard and mouse cuz the Switch controller wouldn't work idk why
the only thing i can maybe suggest is go into big screen mode on steam and see if you can configure controller options for the game but im not sure how to explain big screen mode cuz i dont really understand it myself

but i was able to use it to force webbed to let me use the dpad as a joystick

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
unknown.png

Tis but a scratch

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I don’t know anymore. I’m just upset. I’m tired. Maybe I’m just being stupid and overreactive. Maybe I’m just being stupid and am just wrong. I constantly worry about being wrong
That's how my anxiety feels. Worrying constantly about things that your mind just makes up.

Just take 15 minutes, just focus on where you are here and now.

Realize that conflicts and disagreements happen, and will happen, and you can still get along with someone even if you guys disagree.

And yeah, sometimes people mean well, but the tone comes off wrong.

And don't be upset that something bothered you, man. It shows passion, even if you're mad at criticism, or you felt like you just got beat up, it shows you care and have passion for what you do. This is good for you and healthy.

Just take 15 minutes, center yourself, become rational, and approach with a clear mind.

That's what works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom