• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

this is goals

8cdec1b65e.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My cat is always super precious when she’s with me and gets on me and purs and is really sweet and wants to be with me but if you get up, she’s gonna bite you.

She likes it her way, if it’s her way, she loves you and cares for you, if not, well she’s not gonna like it

Cats are interesting animals
Yeah she's mad at me right now. When she hopped up here I pet her for a minute,but when I stopped she started headbutting me. Now she sleep.

this is goals

8cdec1b65e.jpg
That's pretty sick, I wanna be a king now

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Dude how am I supposed to be the lion king when I can't even get my HOUSE CAT to MOVE XD
(She's still here by the way. I seriously need to go do stuff and my leg is cramping but I feel bad)

my mom's dog literally will steal your hands if she wants to be petted
she'll like flip them onto her head
What kind of dog does she have??

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Dude how am I supposed to be the lion king when I can't even get my HOUSE CAT to MOVE XD
Make it become your subject. Make it obey your every move! Make it start a colony of felines and soon you’ll have a house full of house cats, bobcats, lynxes, lions, tigers, leopards, etc. Then you’ll claim the animal kingdom and use it for your further gains. Then you’ll become OwO_ccoo3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom