• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Firstly, I'm happy that I keep finding things to post in this thread about :D
Secondly, I finished the final page in my sketchbook today. I got it for Christmas, 60 pages, and the fact that I'm done already just reminds me how much practice I've been doing. And I won't be posting my final drawing from there on my art thread becauuuse... it was an art commission! I had somebody reach out to me on tumblr and ask to have a drawing done. Kind of honored, ngl.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
It took me over an hour, but I finished submitting an online application to a nearby home depot. I'm really nervous, hoping I actually get thr job there. I spent a lot of extra time on my account uploading my resume, adding job skills and creating a custom cover letter. I know this is just a basic retail job, but a) it certainly can't hurt and b) my only prior work experience is my school carpentry training so I need all the help I can get. Freaking out a lil bit but also excited to see what happens.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Today I had a lot of fun. We got our yearbooks, so everybody was wandering from class to class getting signatures. I'm not terribly social so my goal was maybe 5 signatures? I ended up with 11 and I still have 2 more people I want to track down. Everybody wrote such nice things it really makes me happy. We also had a senior picnic, and @Fraxinus while I was outside I found THREE more 4 leaf clovers; that makes five this month its starting to get a bit excessive XD

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There's a meme demo derby game that's been out for a few years and it's coming to the Switch!! No release date yet but super glad to see this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom