• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Live?

I live in Vantaa, Finland

PT_Tikkurila_015_of.jpg
Picture: Our beatiful little bridge (lol) and behind trees you can see rooftop of scientific center Heureka.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I'm in Texas like it says, in a little town called Kakarik ... Nah I wish, lol. Though there are so many little towns in Texas it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Kakariko, TX somewhere.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I live in Hertforshire, England.

A place where i'd really rather be away from right now, this hot weather is driving me nuts.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
The better question is, Why would you want to know?

Ugh, screw it. I live somewhere in Kansas. No, Im am not a redneck (Well, maybe I am... whatever!), nor do we ride horses to school or work. <.<

I was born in L.A., California, and raised in Mexico for a few years. (Yes, I do speak 2 languages, though I would love a third, French, German and Japanese sound good. ;)) In the future I would love to visit, Europe, Japan, China, Australia and Brazil.

That is all.

Last edited:

OotLord1003

Young Link
I live in Visalia California, The San-Joaquin valley, and NO I'm not Mexican, I'm a Strait American, (check out my profile).
But it get's HOT!!!!!!!!!! But Hey, I live in california; Beaches, Moutains, and all that jazz.
It is 104 degrees today!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I live in Pennsylvania. I live near Philly...in a town called Media. It's about twenty minutes from the city.

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
I live in Joliet, Illinois. I hear it has grown a lot, but I don't know it still seems the same. Just letting you guys know, if you ever stop in Joliet for a little bit, trying to find me wouldn't be a bad idea. It gets lonely here after a while, mainly because people don't like leaving there houses.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I live in Halifax, the capitol of Nova Scotia... if you can even consider it that... I think it is the smallest capitol city in Canada.
Actually, I do believe Halifax is the 7th smallest capital city in the country. :P

I live near the capital of Newfoundland, which is the 6th smallest capital in the country. haha

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, there are people who live around the world here! It's awesome.

As for where I live*looks under avy and opens up map*: The map points to a magical place on the US/Canada border called Niagara Falls. It's a decent sized city, but nothing too exciting happens here(unlike in Toronto, which is about a 2 hour drive or so). It's a city with lots of tourists(especially in the summer), so I have quite a few things to do here.
*sighs* Though I wish I could escape to somewhere else=\

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
I live in a town called New Lenox and its right next to (I mean right next to) Joliet. Its southwest of Chicago. We have about around 25,000 residents if I remember right. Up until I was almost 3 I lived in LeMars, Iowa. I only remember the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom