• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
smacc dat booty

e2c05ceceb.gif
D762A093-474A-4377-9638-5BD54983D317.jpeg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
the best four leaf clovers are the ones where you just look at the ground and they instantly pop out to you

IMG_6968.jpg

while i was on the ground getting a pic, also found a five leaf clover :eyes:

IMG_6969.jpg
I've found like a total of 2 4-leaf clovesr in my life
when you dont even know your favorite character's name :(
Wait what??
some of my most liked characters don't even have birthdays, unfortunately
Yeh idek if any of my favorite characters have canon bdays. All the NASCAR drivers do tho :cool:. Idk them off the top of my head but they have 'em
this is a beefly, one of the bread loaf flies so i of course i had to include her
124557.png

---
some others
124442.png
124443.png

124617.png
125239.png

124642.png
126264.png

125731.png
124988.png

124962.png
124445.png
This is too much power and I shouldn't.....

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Real talk tho, maybe he's just loud and obnoxious cus he's insecure or something, doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't make a good friend. Not saying you should actually befriend him just because he's based but in a general sense, just cus someone is like that doesn't mean they should be avoided. But that's coming from me, who is actively drawn to those people, so if that's not your thing or you don't want to be indoctrinated into jackassery I wouldn't necessarily recommend it

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Yeah, it’s just that he’s not very nice? :shrug: He feels like he’s trying to create attention for himself and I just really don’t like it, because the social environment at my public school kinda sucks, and a lot of stuff shouldn’t be regulated but it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom