• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Made my mom a digital drawing for mother's day, hoping she likes it. It isn't my usual subject matter but turned out well.
nIV_y9QF4a6oEexDLR54RF963rk02LvM95E2dkKySca6IyQvRTAvGTBO3sUHkwOjSWuYaCycJV3MAvu2RIrgivCprSJaw8dB5sV08s8KG2Ney7G83xD5cL_WZsQxS_It86QubwQLcuvWTt43

Also another drawing. Will do in digital later, but may have gone a little hatch-happy.
WR_-Ftrpfl_8t1cKvZ9Txkm_PINYxrP1BP8w6Lc7LZq8bk3Zu0ER9ENvmqDrvdJLOVOy6eM0GYWk4-mx7UTTqVNwiNj9plctArtzLqRHpaakIbh3pgU36yKkSwJ3htZd31Z7HxXLZFSJDEcl

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I hecking love that stitch do you think you could make more digital art in this style as stickers and ship a page
The sticker designs are really quick and fun to make, so I'll probably do more in the future. I'm surprised my stitch turned out good, my first 5 attempts I made his mouth to small and his teeth too detailed. It was utterly terrifying.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Made my mom a digital drawing for mother's day, hoping she likes it. It isn't my usual subject matter but turned out well.
nIV_y9QF4a6oEexDLR54RF963rk02LvM95E2dkKySca6IyQvRTAvGTBO3sUHkwOjSWuYaCycJV3MAvu2RIrgivCprSJaw8dB5sV08s8KG2Ney7G83xD5cL_WZsQxS_It86QubwQLcuvWTt43

Also another drawing. Will do in digital later, but may have gone a little hatch-happy.
WR_-Ftrpfl_8t1cKvZ9Txkm_PINYxrP1BP8w6Lc7LZq8bk3Zu0ER9ENvmqDrvdJLOVOy6eM0GYWk4-mx7UTTqVNwiNj9plctArtzLqRHpaakIbh3pgU36yKkSwJ3htZd31Z7HxXLZFSJDEcl

Wow Rengoku looks awesome!!!! I love the cross-hatching technique you used. Also, it's great to see another Demon Slayer fan!

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Wow how have I only done one drawing this week? So sad. Anyways finished this one' still practicing crosshatching but not as extreme as on Rengoku. Humidity is messing with my paper so it's hard to get dark lines rn, this is best I can do. Yet another in my MHA series.

OUaicbJ3vZRADATqaW6dp0bAjLIhcKKE60OnZVqafWHN74hUFovC98eOzw3sVI_I6xGBnXt44bgUAqZLGxpgGcFM8a-pvCJp5_qn5sJrKfsYLiHpC3O6B9N17Xffi2fKrwvnABd6ercZI_yY

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
We have these 5-minute drawing prompts in my art class at school, today's was to draw a pair of eyes. I spent about 2 hours in mine. Funny thing is, the eyes themselves only took me 5 minutes. (Ignore the one patch,I had to sign my name to submit it so I just edited that out)

XECkP9iy6qtqJql2ASuPQrFUcMqtkOSZ_zEbx5CzfXTD0IW_ygFqPtrVY4ZovnnjcskJxWiVPUhvulwxWE327rBT_TgOORn7DFPzccClkrHueAwBL4rduSJzv01Y7tTICajpCapYzGmMy5Cn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom