• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I accidentally got covered in ants today when I was out taking photographs, because they apparently were hanging out in the plant I was sitting in... and now I just keep thinking I still feel ants on me. Goofy, wonderful animals. Hope I didn't hurt anyone when I got them off of me.
How are you not constantly itchy?

How are you not constantly itchy?
I think I've established by talking to my sister that I have a very dulled reflex when it comes to bugs being on me, because like even when I had her hold Marshmallow, she was like saying how she can't trust that she might just automatically yeet him because he's a bug touching her and its a weird sensation of bug feet. And then bugs land on me and I just don't bat an eye. That blessed march fly who landed on my nose while I was typing notes for my story while taking in the outdoors a few weeks ago, I didn't even stop typing; she just started climbing on my glasses and I was like "give me a second, bug, I need to finish typing this." And then she flew away lmao.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I think I've established by talking to my sister that I have a very dulled reflex when it comes to bugs being on me, because like even when I had her hold Marshmallow, she was like saying how she can't trust that she might just automatically yeet him because he's a bug touching her and its a weird sensation of bug feet. And then bugs land on me and I just don't bat an eye. That blessed march fly who landed on my nose while I was typing notes for my story while taking in the outdoors a few weeks ago, I didn't even stop typing; she just started climbing on my glasses and I was like "give me a second, bug, I need to finish typing this." And then she flew away lmao.
Im just saying that every time I rolled around in an ant hill as a kid my dad would have to go get more neosporin.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I accidentally got covered in ants today when I was out taking photographs, because they apparently were hanging out in the plant I was sitting in... and now I just keep thinking I still feel ants on me. Goofy, wonderful animals. Hope I didn't hurt anyone when I got them off of me.

I try my best not to kill most bugs (fleas, ticks, and mosquitos are basically my exceptions considering how harmful they can be), and darn ants make it so hard. It's like they have a death wish sometimes. Most of them time I end up blowing them off of me, hoping that ends up hurting them less than me trying to do anything else and accidentally squishing them or something. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom