• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 46 - Results

Which Entry is your favorite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hey y'all and welcome to March's drawing comp. This month's theme is inspired by ideas from @Chevywolf30 and @Mirthful Ezlo.

Draw the evolution(s) for the new Scarlet/Violet starters!

A new Pokemon gen was recently announced and with that came three new starters. But we've yet to see their evolutions. So for this round, draw what you imagine the evolutions will be or even just what you hope they will be!

Submit any questions and all entries to @Morbid Minish.
Deadline for submissions is March 22nd at 11:59:59pm CST. (Willing to extend this by a bit if needed, but wanted to try and contain this comp in March this time.)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Here are your entries for this round!

Voting ends April 4th, 2022 at 11:59pm CST.

Brushleon.png

IzyqWDMss1PrN1tjilq7HY_Og1iyHi9XfBnHw4eWtlZcvMNjfUbXo09ayGpLA0KaIbO_bQbShhaA20OrMmCX5FBTrVf2z8s7yaSQ7JrjaHvHfGi0U9zuPqHb6aGuOWtaaOfLfnw

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
The shading was super reminiscent to me of the gen 1 and 2 sugimori art in the prima guide books so great work on that
while I disagree a bit with moe about it looking like early sugimori I do wanna agree the shading was great

personally love the bird's feathers making that super smooth transition between blue and yellow
yea the plumage is so nice

oocoo, if youre feeling brave and ambitious, i'd love to see more of your stuff in color. i get its a matter of overcoming a fear of accidentally ruining the original, but this is super dope
I just... filled it in. But thanks? Honestly coloring does scare me, it's way to easy to ruin a picture with it. Glad you guys liked it tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom