• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I was driving my work truck back to town and thought "wow, chevywolf would love living here working as a cowboy part time, herding cows or sheep on one of the many ranches in his Chevy truck listening to the local country radio station 97.7 the Wolf"

And I really wish some of that was satire somehow
Don't forget working on the tractors and pickups as a mechanic :cool:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday morning and it has been much worse than I would have expected. My fever very high yesterday and I don't think I have ever felt this sick before. Today I still feel really awful but not quite as bad as yesterday. If you're waiting on a response from me please understand I'll get back to you when I can but for the moment I am trying to rest as much as possible because even looking at a screen gives me a headache.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday morning and it has been much worse than I would have expected. My fever very high yesterday and I don't think I have ever felt this sick before. Today I still feel really awful but not quite as bad as yesterday. If you're waiting on a response from me please understand I'll get back to you when I can but for the moment I am trying to rest as much as possible because even looking at a screen gives me a headache.
Awww hope youll be ok jimmu!!!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 58612
i've been thinking of hot fries for like months
i don't even particularly like them or anything
i've had them only once cuz my friend had a bag with'em
i have no clue

That kind is so good!
Been a while since I've had any.
But in elementary school they used to have them in the vending machine and I'd get them after school sometimes. So they're a bit nostalgic for me.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 58612
i've been thinking of hot fries for like months
i don't even particularly like them or anything
i've had them only once cuz my friend had a bag with'em
i have no clue
They're good and all but I've always seen it as a bag of fries saying that Andy Capp is hot, like so:
1648264778722_1.png

Also I've always been impressed with his skill in flicking the fry into his mouth:
1648264778722_1_1.png
But seriously tho, those are great Goro, you should getcha some.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Does batman wear eyeshadow type stuff under the mask???
I actually saw a video on this once, they had a Batman movie once where the actor was wearing eyeshadow under the mask and had to take it off in once scene so they cut as he was taking it off and he didn't have the eyeshadow on in the next scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom