• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I keep falling asleep after school and it's really starting to be a problem. Every day I come home and end up sleeping on the couch for an hour or so. Today I accidently fell asleep for 2. My mom is getting really annoyed and keeps telling me to go to bed earlier, but I sleep from 11 to 6 and that really isn't unreasonable. I don't understand it, it's not like I'm doing anything physically straining at school and I used to hate taking them. (My mom also likes to complain about me napping on the couch and not in my room, but I don't like missing any action even if I'm asleep. I'm a polite couch sleeper too, I curl up on half the couch and leave room for someone else to sit so idk what she's annoyed about.)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I keep falling asleep after school and it's really starting to be a problem. Every day I come home and end up sleeping on the couch for an hour or so. Today I accidently fell asleep for 2. My mom is getting really annoyed and keeps telling me to go to bed earlier, but I sleep from 11 to 6 and that really isn't unreasonable. I don't understand it, it's not like I'm doing anything physically straining at school and I used to hate taking them. (My mom also likes to complain about me napping on the couch and not in my room, but I don't like missing any action even if I'm asleep. I'm a polite couch sleeper too, I curl up on half the couch and leave room for someone else to sit so idk what she's annoyed about.)

I used to nap every day after school, but my schedule was a little hectic. Don't feel bad for needing a nap. School can be draining even if you're not doing a lot of physical stuff. Plus, it could be any number of things making you more tired. If it persists and starts to really bother you maybe look into getting blood work done to check your levels. I have been constantly tired for a long time, and it turns out that my iron was super low. Which is apparently very common in girls/women but isn't really talked about much.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This sinus infection is really kicking my rear end. I'm not even as congested in my nose anymore but my right ear feels clogged still so that's bothersome. Anyway I've been taking Dayquil in the day and a dose of Nyquil before bed. A friend of mine said that's ok, but he recommended Tylenol Sinus Severe, which should really relieve the pressure in my ear. So I'm just thinking this stuff better help because it's 12 bucks. There is the Walmart brand alternative but I'm at a point where I don't know if I want to gamble with buying off brand stuff even if it's cheaper.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Advance Wars: Re-Boot Camp has been delayed again, presumably due to the conflict in Ukraine (the reason given was simply "recent world events"). Seeing as the game features an army based on Russia, it makes sense as it could be considered poor taste, but it makes me sad because I was genuinely looking forward to playing it. This especially sucks after its release was already delayed by 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom