• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2022 Smash tournament!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Welcome everyone to 2022, and welcome to another Super Smash Brothers..... ULTIMATE tournament!! I will be your host, Chevywolf30, and here are our rules:

You know the rules, and so do I:
When signing up, please state the characters you plan to use, 2-3 preferably.
Matches will be best 2 out of 3 battles
If possible, please share the results screens for verification, like the one below:
FH_ySytUcAM2gN2

:cool:
Stage choice is whatever the participants agree on.

This tournament brought to you by memes:
image0.jpeg

If you have a meme, fanart, or something else you'd like to be featured in a future Smash tournament, feel free to message me!
Entries:
@Chevywolf30 (King Dedede/Lucario)
@Link&Midnight (Duck Hunt)
@mαrkαsscoρ (random)
@Azure Sage (Link/Lucina/Byleth/Pyra/Mythra/Isabelle)
@Princess Niki (Toon Link/Pikachu)
@The Dashing Darknut (Daisy)
@CynicalSquid (Hero/Joker/Piranha Plant)
@Fig (Terry)

Regarding inactivity:
I will give participants a week to try and schedule a match, and if I feel that there has not been enough effort by either party to plan a match within the week, I will post a reminder in the thread mentioning each participant. After the first reminder, I will continue to monitor the situation, and if I feel that a participant is not making enough effort to schedule a match, I will kick them, but if I feel that both participants are trying reasonably to schedule a match, I will be more lenient.

Last edited:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
of course thats the example verification you use

Alright, I plan to use duck hunt, duck hunt, and if I make it to the third match, duck hunt. may the best man win

also just gonna drop this here cus that meme is hilarious
ennseckgy5q61.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Must I announce who I use in bracket? It's not required lock picks in actual tournaments as that would suppress counterpicking. If Random is allowed, me not announcing my characters is the same thing.
This isn't an actual tournament tho, this is just us on the forums getting together to play some Smash. I just ask for character picks to be announced because I think it's more fun that way.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
We got 8 this time around, which makes for a nice even bracket so thanks for that!
1641661759945.png
Round 1:
@Princess Niki vs @Link&Midna
@The Dashing Darknut vs @CynicalSquid
@Fig vs @mαrkαsscoρ
And I'm up against @Azure Sage again.

No loser's bracket this time around, just because in the last Smash tournament and the Pokemon tournaments those are what usually chug it up so unless y'all just really want one, I don't plan on bringing them back again. But enough from me, go out there and have some good matches!

Attachments

• 1641661791282.png
    1641661791282.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom